CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research (CIMFR), Dhanbad invites applications from Indian citizens who possess requisite qualifications and experience for the post of Assistant and Junior Stenographer. Other details related to eligibility criteria, application fee, selection pattern and how to apply are provided below:-
Details of Posts advertised:-
1. Assistant (G)- GR-III – 20 Posts
2. Assistant (F & A)- GR-III – 06 Posts
3. Assistant (S & P)- GR-III – 03 Posts
4. Junior Stenographer – 16 Posts
1. Assistant (G) - GR-III – 12th class (10+2) or its equivalent with typewriting speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
2. Assistant (F & A) - GR-III – 12th class (10+2) pass or its equivalent with Commerce as one of the subject with typewriting speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
3. Assistant (S & P) - GR-III – 12th class (10+2) or its equivalent with typewriting speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
4. Junior Stenographer – 12th class (10+2) or its equivalent with shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m and 40/35 w.p.m. in typewriting in computer.
Age Limit: Candidates applying for the posts should have attained age of 18 years and below 28 years as on last date of receipt of application. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules of the Govt.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be entitled to Pay Band-1 in the scale of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- per month with Grade pay of Rs. 1,900/- for Assistant Post & Rs. 2,400/- for Stenographer Post.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- for each post in the form of demand draft drawn on any nationalized bank in the name of “Director, Central Institute Mining & Fuel Research”, payable at SBI, Hirapur Branch, Dhanbad (Branch Code: 001670). There is no fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women category and departmental applicants (CSIR regular staff).
Selection Procedure: .Candidates fulfilling the required eligibility criteria will be shortlisted by duly constituted Screening Committee for Common Written Test / Competitive Proficiency Test.
How to submit application: The interested applicants should take prescribed application form and fill it properly. Duly completed application along with self-attested copies of documents in support of age, educational qualification, experience etc. in a sealed envelope superscribed as “Application for the Post of …………….(Post Code……..), (Category……….)” should be submitted on or before 25th July 2016 (till 05:30 PM) so as to reach the Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad-826015 (Jharkhand).
Last date for submission of applications – 25.07.2016 (05:30 PM)
Employment Circular ->> Click here
Link to know about latest job openings:-