A requirement of various personnel have been raised by Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) for its existing and up-coming projects in south zone (Kerala) The company is looking for bright and competent candidates for the post of Project Managers (Civil), Engineers (Civil/Electrical) & Accountants on short term contract basis. Eligible and interested aspirants can apply through walk-in-interview which is going to be held on 17th of May 2016 at Regional Office, Trivendrum (Kerala). The details of vacancies and other terms and conditions are given below:-
Current Available Positions:-
1. Project Manager
2. Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
No. of Posts: Not specified in the advertisement
Initial Place of Posting: The selected candidates would be placed initially in its projects/sites at Kerala state.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
1. Project Manager – B.E. in Civil Engineering with 8 years of experience or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 12 years of experience.
2. Engineer (Civil/Electrical) – BE/Diploma in respective discipline with 0-3 years of experience.
3. Accountant – B.Com with 0-3 years of experience in Company Accounts, Income Tax, Sales Tax, VAT, Company’s Balance sheet, Accounting etc. CA/ICWA (Intermediate)/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent qualification is desirable.
Recommended Salary: The consolidated remuneration to be distributed will be in the following ways:-
1. Project Manager - Rs. 30,000 – 34,340/-
2. Engineer (Civil/Electrical) – Rs. 12,500 – 17,500/-
3. Accountant – Rs. 15,000/-
Restriction of Age: The persons applying for all the posts advertised should not be more than 50 years as on 1st of May 2016. Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXM candidates would be considered in accordance with the prescribed rules.
How to apply: Desirous candidates should bring their latest resume along with original documents and one set of attested copies of certificates & testimonials at the given date, time and place:-
Date of walk-in-interview – 17th May, 2016
Reporting Time -Between 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
Venue - Regional in-charge, South Zone, Hindustan Prefab Limited, T.C. 24/656 (F.F.), Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram- 695014 (Kerala)
About the Company
Hindustan Prefab Ltd. (HPL) is a Govt. of India Enterprise instituted in 1953. Since inception, HPL has built a wide spectrum of civil engineering structures using both conventional in-situ as well as prefab techniques and has also supplied components for the building industry & the Indian railways. It pioneered the production of pre-stressed concrete railway sleepers, which replaced wooden sleepers in Indian Railways. It also became the first company to produce precast pre stressed concrete railway bridge girders for making railway bridges in the country.
Latest job details available here >>> http://recruitment2013info.blogspot.in/