United Bank of India, Kolkata has invited applications for enrollment of Company Secretary (MMG Scale-II) and Security Officers (JMG Scale-I). Eligible candidates interested for the posts may apply online from 08.04.2016 to 28.04.2016. For more details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application procedures are indicated hereunder:-
Position Currently Available:
1. Company Secretary - 02 Posts
2. Officer (Security) - 05 Posts
Place of Posting: Selected candidates will be required to serve in any office of the Bank or its Branches.
1. Company Secretary – Graduation with Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) with minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in a Listed Company. Candidates having LLB/LLM degree will be preferred.
2. Officer (Security) – Graduation or equivalent qualification and worked as Jr. Commissioned Officer in Army/ Navy/ Air Force for at least 5 years or Officer in the rank of Inspector of Police or equivalent in Paramilitary forces/ Sub-Inspector in investigating cadre having at least 5 years of working experience in the same rank.
Range of Age: Candidates age to be calculated as on 01.04.2016 will be as follows:-
Company Secretary – Minimum 21 years & Maximum 35 years
Officer (Security) – Minimum 21 years & Maximum 40 years
Relaxation in upper age limit to the reserved category will be applicable in the following ways:-
SC/ST – 05 years
OBC – 03 years
PWD – 10 years
Ex-Servicemen – 05 years
Persons domiciled in the state of J&K during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years
- Company Secretary – Rs. 31,705-45,950/- per month
- Officer (Security) – Rs. 23,700-42,020/- per month
Apart from the basic pay, DA, HRA, CCA etc. will be paid as per Bank’s policy effective from time to time subject to the place of posting. Other benefits like Medical, LTC, Pension, P.F., Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
Method of Selection: Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned above will be shortlisted for Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
Test Centres: Ahmadabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
Requisite Fee: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category will be required to make payment of Rs.100/- towards intimation charges (Application fee exempted) while all others including OBC will have to pay Rs. 600/- towards application fee (including intimation charges). The payment should be made by challan/ NEFT to be deposited from Bank’s website for credit to collection A/c No 0389050194266 titled “UNITED BANK OF INDIA SPECIALIST OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT” OR deposit the fee through NEFT in the mentioned account having IFSC Code UTBI0OCH175.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to apply online through Bank’s website www.unitedbankofindia.com from 08.04.2016 to 28.04.2016.
Candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement and terms and conditions of recruitment before proceeding for online application.
Manager Post in Kandla Port Trust Check details
Directives to Apply Online:-
- Firstly, log on to the website www.unitedbankofindia.com.
- Secondly, Click the option “Apply Online”
- Now, open the Online Application Form
- Fill all the relevant details & click to the submit button after verifying all the entries.
- Finally, take the printout of online application form for future reference.
Important Dates to consider:
- 08.04.2016 – Commencement of online application and payment of fee through Challan deposit/NEFT
- 28.04.2016 – Last date for submission of online application & payment of fee through Challan deposit/NEFT
Apply Online for Company Secretary
Apply Online for Security Officer
Get more updates here >>>