Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science & Technology of Kashmir (SKUAST) proposes to invite applications for engagement of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant and lab Attendant on temporary and contract basis under new DST sponsored research project. Keen and capable personnel having designated qualification and experience may apply before due date. The details of posts and eligibility criteria & procedure of application are given as under:
1. Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
2. Project Assistant – 01 Post
3. Lab Attendant – 01 Post
1. Junior Research Fellow – Post Graduate degree in Entomology / Zoology with NET qualification
2. Project Assistant – Science Graduate with knowledge of computer applications preferred.
3. Lab Attendant – 10+2 pass & field/lab experience will be preferred.
Fellowship Payable: The remuneration recommended for the posts will be as follows:-
1. Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 16,000 – 25,000/- per month (fixed) with 20% HRA.
2. Project Assistant – Rs. 8,000/- per month (fixed)
3. Lab Attendant – Rs. 8,000/- per month (fixed)
Mode of Selection: Shortlisted persons based on qualification and experience will be called for interview.
How to apply: Aspiring applicants meeting the referred specifications have to submit filled in application on a plain paper giving full particulars of age, educational qualification, experience along with requisite certificates and necessary documents to the following address latest by 25th April 2016.
Dr. A.A. Khan (Principal Investigator, Division of Entomology,
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology,
Shalimar Campus, Srinagar-190025 (J&K)
Date of Importance: The last date for submission of applications will be 25.04.2016 during office hours.
Get more job updates >>>