Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued recently an employment notification for selection of Manager, Asst Manager & Librarian in Grade-A/ Grade-B in various departments/divisions. Eligible candidates of Indian origin may apply online from 11.04.2016 to 25.04.2016. Other details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are mentioned below:-
Job Specifications in RBI Recruitment 2016:-
Tentative No. of Posts: 27
Name of the Post:
A. For Panel Year 2015 - 21 Posts
1. Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade ‘B’ - 03 Posts
2. Manager (Technical-Electrical) in Grade ‘B’ - 02 Posts
3. Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’ - 07 Posts
4. Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’ - 09 Posts
B. For Panel Year 2016: 06 Posts
1. Assistant Librarian in Grade ‘A’: 06 Posts
1. Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade ‘B’ – First class Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
2. Manager (Technical-Electrical) in Grade ‘B’ – First class B.E./B. Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
3. Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’ – Second Class Master's Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/Major subject during all the years of Bachelor's Degree level OR Second Class Master's Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject during all the years of Bachelor's Degree level; OR (iii) Second Class Master's Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject during all the years of Bachelor's Degree level. (In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelor's Degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree); OR (iv) Master's Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class
4. Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’ - should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force.
5. Assistant Librarian in Grade ‘A’: Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science and (ii) Master's Degree in ‘Library Science’ or ‘Library and Information Science’ of a recognized University/ Institute.
Range of Age: Candidates ‘age to be calculated as on 01.04.2016 will be as follows:-
- Managers in Grade-B: Between 21 – 35 years
- Assistant Manager in Grade-A: Between 21 - 30 years
- Assistant Librarian in Grade-A: Between 21 – 30 years
Relaxation of age will be allowed up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD category applicants. For information in detail refer the notification.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be hired through written examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to Gen/ OBC should pay Rs. 600/- and Rs SC/ ST/ PWD candidates to pay Rs. 100/- through on line mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Departmental candidates will be exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested persons may apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in
The registration portal will go live from 11.04.2016 and will remain open till 25.04.2016.
Before proceeding for applying online, candidates must have valid email-id & mobile number. Applicants should scan photograph and signature in advance for uploading during online registration.
Instructions for applying online:
(i). Candidates logon to the website www.rbi.org.in
(ii) Follow the link Opportunities @RBI >Current Vacancies > Vacancies
(iii). Open the advertisement link provided there,
(iv). Go through the notification & Click on Apply Online,
(v). Fill all the details & submit the application.
(vi) Take printed copy of online application for future use.
After successful submission of online application, hard copy of the application should be taken and sent along with certified copies of Matriculation / SSC Examination certificate in support of age, Degree certificate and Mark sheets pertaining to educational qualifications, caste certificate, recent passport size photograph, bio data in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of ……………..” by ordinary post to the General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Third Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Stn., Byculla, Mumbai – 400008 not later than 02.05.2016 till 05:00 p.m.
- 11.04.2016 – Opening date for applying online
- 25.04.2016 – Last date for applying online
- 02.05.2016 - Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application
For more information visit Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
More details available here >>>