Chargeman-II Vacancy in Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam (Indian Navy)
Naval Dockyard, Vishakhapatnam is in search of suitable personnel for filling up the vacant position of Chargeman-II (Redesignated as Chargeman) in various disciplines. Those eligible Indian nationals having requisite qualifications may apply within stipulated date for the Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2016.
Details of Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2016
Proposed Job Designation: Chargeman (Redisgnated as Chargeman)
Tentative No. of Vacancy: 102 Posts
Classification of Posts:
(i) Electrical Group – 17 Posts
(ii) Weapon Group – 21 Posts
(iii) Engineering Group – 34 Posts
(iv) Construction Group – 14 Posts
(v) Production & Planning Control (PP&C) – 16 Posts
Educational Qualification: Applicants must be a Science Graduate with Physics or Chemistry or Maths subject from recognized university OR Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline from recognized university / institution.
Limitation of Age: Minimum and maximum age for the above post will be 18 years and 25 years respectively. Relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants in the following ways:
05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC candidates,
Up to 40 years for Government servants & further five years for SC/ST candidates in accordance with instructions/orders issued by Central Govt. from time to time.
10 years for PWD candidates, i.e., 35 years for PWD-UR, 38 years for PWD-OBC and 40 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
Scale of Pay: (PB-2) Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Rs. 4,200/- (Grade Pay)
Procedure of Selection: The post will be filled through the given parameters:-
(i) Written test consisting of 100 objective type questions,
(ii) Merit list prepared on the basis of merit position as per marks obtained in the written examination,
(iii) Verification of original documents & certificates,
(iv) Medical Examination.
How to apply for Naval Dockyard Vacancy 2016:
- Application should be submitted in the specified format downloaded from website www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Application duly signed by the applicant should be affixed with recent passport size self-attested photograph in the given space.
- Application form completed in all respect along with attached documents and certificates (self-certified) in an envelope superscribed in bold letters with notation “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (Indicate Group) CHARGEMAN-II (REDESIGNATED AS CHAIRMAN)” should be forwarded by registered/speed post to the address given below:-
The Admiral Superintendant, (for Manager Personnel),
Naval Dockyard, Vishakhapatnam-530014
List of documents (self-attested) to be enclosed:
(i) SSC/10th mark sheet,
(ii) Degree/Diploma certificates,
(iii) Category certificate,
(iv) Two latest passport size colour photographs,
- Date of advertisement in Employment News (16 - 22 April 2016 Issue)
- Last date of submission of application is within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement (i.e., last date would be 16th May 2016.
- Last date for persons residing in remote/tribal location will be 23rd May 2016.
More information can be gathered by visiting the official website http://indiannavy.nic.in/
Vacancy Details >>> Click here
Check more details here >>>