Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has revealed official notification for the enrollment of Tender/ REP Processor & Analyst/ Programmer Post. Eligible candidates fulfilling the eligibility norms indicated below may apply online from 22.04.2016 to 29.04.2016. Other details with respect to age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure & application process are given below:
Details of IBPS Recruitment 2016:
Name of the Post:
1. Tender/ REP Processor - 01 Post
2. Analyst/ Programmer (Linux) - 02 Posts
3. Analyst/ Programmer (Windows) - 01 Post
Working Location: The positions mentioned above are based at Mumbai.
1. Tender/ REP Processor – Graduation with minimum 2 years of experience in related field. A degree in law is preferred.
2. Analyst/ Programmer (Linux) - Diploma/Certification from recognized professional bodies for computer courses such as C# or ASP.NET or Linux programming language with 3 years of post qualification experience. Graduation will be preferred.
3. Analyst/ Programmer (Windows) - B.E./B.Tech/MCA with specialization in Computer Science with minimum 3 years of post qualification experience.
Restriction of Age: Candidates age should be in the range of 21 – 32 years, i.e., a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1984 and not later than 01.04.1995 (both days inclusive).
Pay Structure: The scale of pay payable to the appointed persons will be Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- . The Gross Emoluments offered would be around Rs. 38,025/- p.m.
Pattern of Recruitment: Candidates selection will be based on the cumulative performance in the written test followed by Interview/Group Discussion/ Computer Programming Test etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ibps.in from 22.04.2016 to 29.04.2016. Before applying online, candidates must be having valid email-id & contact number. Applicants must scan their photograph and signature before proceeding for online registration.
Instructions to Apply Online:
(i) Log on to the website www.ibps.in
(ii) Go to the “Career” link and click on “Invites Application for selection of Tender/ REP Processor/ Analyst/ Programmer (Linux)/ Analyst/ Programmer (Windows)”
(iii) Now open the link “Click here for New Registration”
(iv) Fill the details carefully,
(v) Verify all the details mentioned therein and submit the online application
(vi) Take hard copy of the printout and keep it safely for future reference.
Schedule of Events:
- Starting Date for Online Registration - 22.04.2016
- Closing date for Online Registration - 29.04.2016
- Downloading of Call letter for Examination - After 02.05.2016
- Tentative Date of Online Examination - 14.05.2016
- Declaration of Result Status of Examination - 16.05.2016
- Conduct of Interview/ Group Discussion - Last week of May 2016
Check more job details >>>