Coconut Development Board (CDB), Kochi intends to conduct walk-in-interview for selection of Trade Apprentices in the designated trade of Programming & System Administration Asst. (PAASA) and Stenographer (English) under the Apprentices Act 1961. Candidates possessing requisite qualifications and experience may attend walk-in-interview which is scheduled to be held on 11/04/2016 at the specified place. The details of post and other related factors of recruitment are provided underneath:-
Designation Offered: Trade Apprentices
Classification of Trade:-
(1) Programming & System Administration Assistant (PAASA)
(2) Stenographer (English)
Eligibility Criteria for Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2016
Requisite Qualification –
- PAASA: NCTV certificate in COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant) with one year apprenticeship training.
- Stenographer (English) – 12th class pass with NCTV certificate in Stenography (English) with 6 months apprenticeship training.
Stipend Payable – The applicants selected for the posts will be provided with consolidated remuneration of Rs. 6,250/- per month.
Norms of Selection – The selection will be done through performance in interview/trade test.
Procedure to apply – Aspiring candidates should come with their bio-data along with the original certificates and testimonials with a set of attested photocopies on the day of interview.
Schedule of Walk-in –
- Date & time: 11th April 2016 (Monday) at 10:30 A.M.
- Venue: Coconut Development Board, Kera Bhawan, Near Woodlands Junction, SRV Road, Kochi-682011
Check other job details here >>>