A recent employment circular has been proclaimed by Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) for empanelment of qualified and potential professionals for multiple positions for its Corporate Office located at Nagpur, Zonal Offices & project sites in various locations across India. The details of posts, eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions are mentioned below:-
Highlights of MECL Recruitment 2016
Currently Available Positions:-
1. Deputy General Manager (Finance) -02 Posts
2. Assistant Manager (Geology) - 05 Posts
3. Assistant Manager (Drilling) - 05 Posts
4. Assistant Manager (Legal) - 01 Post
5. Assistant Manager (HR) - 01 Post
6. Assistant Manager (Finance) - 01 Post
7. Accounts Officer - 06 Posts
8. Material Officer - 05 Posts
9. Foreman (Drilling) - 35 Posts
10. Stenographer - 08 Posts
11. Mechanic-cum-Operator (Drilling) - 35 Posts
12. Driver - 10 Posts
13. Machinist - 06 Posts
14. Operator (Computer) - 30 Posts
15. Assistant (HR) - 25 Posts
16. Technician (Survey & Draftsman) - 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: -
1. Deputy General Manager (Finance) – CA/ICWA with Graduation
2. Assistant Manager (Geology) – Master’s degree in Geology / Applied Geology with 60% marks
3. Assistant Manager (Drilling) – 1st class Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
4. Assistant Manager (Legal) –.Graduation with Degree in Law with 60% marks or equivalent.
5. Assistant Manager (HR) - Graduation with PG Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare OR MBA
6. Assistant Manager (Finance) – Graduation with CA/ICWA
7. Accounts Officer - Graduation with CA/ICWA
8. Material Officer – Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks
9. Foreman (Drilling) – Diploma in Drilling Engineering with 60% marks
10. Stenographer –Graduation with shorthand & Typing speed of 80 wpm & 40 wpm respectively.
11. Mechanic-cum-Operator (Drilling) – Matriculation with ITI certificate in concerned trade
12. Driver –Matriculation with possession of valid driving license of light & heavy motor vehicles (LMV & HMV)
13. Machinist - Matriculation with ITI certificate in Turner/Machinist/Grinder or Miller trade.
14. Operator (Computer) – BCA/BSC/BCCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) or equivalent qualification from UGC/AICTE recognized university
15. Assistant (HR) –Graduation in any discipline with typing speed of 40 wpm on computer.
16. Technician (Survey & Draftsman) – Matriculation or equivalent with ITI certificate in Survey/Draftsmanship (civil)
Prescribed Age Limit:- Maximum age as on 01/02/2016 is 50 years for the Post No. 1; 40 years for the Post No. 2 to 6 & 30 years for all other posts.
Pay Scale (per month):-
- Post No. 1: Rs. 36,600 – 62,000/-
- Post No. 2 to 6: Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-
- Post No. 7 & 8: Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/-
- Post No. 9: Rs. 9,500 – 24,800/-
- Post No. 10 to 16: Rs. 8,500 – 18,600/-
Enrolment Criteria:- Shortlisted candidates applying for the posts under Serial No. 1 to 8 will have to face one to one interaction while suitable candidates applying for posts under Serial No. 9 to 16 will be chosen through written test/skill test/ trade test.
Registration Charges:- General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee by way of prescribed challan (available at MECL website) deposited into Punjab National Bank or State Bank of India. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of fee. There is no other mode for payment of fee.
How to apply:- Candidates desiring for the posts are to apply online using website www.mecl.gov.in from 29.02.2016 to 31.03.2016.
Candidates must read carefully the entire advertisement and instructions before proceeding for online application.
Instructions for applying online:-
(i) Log on to the website www.mecl.gov.in
(ii) Click to the “Career” tab
(iii) Open the link “ Advertisement Notices and Results”
(iv) Now select the option “Click here to Apply Online”,
(v) select the desired post and fill the details,
(vi) Submit the application and take printout for future use.
Dates to keep in mind:
- Opening date for registration and submission of online application – 29/02/2016
- Closing date for submission of online application – 31/03/2016
Check more info here >>>