An employment circular has been notified by HSCC (India) Limited for filling up the post of Consultants (Part Time) in various disciplines mentioned below. Candidates fulfilling the requisite eligibility standards are requested to apply within specified date. The details of posts and other terms and conditions are provided here.
Name of the Designation:- Consultants
Classification of Posts –
1. Architecture Services
2. Structural Design Engineering
3. Project Management & Site Supervision
4. Public Health/Plumbing Services
10. Business Development
11. Finance & Corporate Affairs
12. Human Resource Management
14. Corporate Communications
Place of Duty: Candidates getting selection for the posts as mentioned above will be placed anywhere in the country.
1. Architecture Services – Graduate in Architecture
2. Structural Design Engineering – Graduate in Civil Engineering
3. Project Management & Site Supervision - Graduate in Civil Engineering
4. Public Health/Plumbing Services - Graduate in Civil Engineering
5. MEP - Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
6. Procurement - Graduate in Engineering
7. Medical - MBBS/MD/MS
8. GMP/GLP - : MBBS/PhD/Graduate in Engineering/Pharmacy
9. IT - Graduate in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication Engineering
10. Business Development - Graduate in Engineering preferably with MBA
11. Finance & Corporate Affairs - CA/ICWA
12. Human Resource Management - MBA (HR)
13. Liasion – Graduate in any discipline
14. Corporate Communications - Graduate with Post graduate diploma in Mass Communication /Corporate Communication / Journalism/MBA
All Degrees should be acquired from University/Institute recognized by Board of Technical Education/AICTE/appropriate statutory authority.
Limit of Age: The maximum prescribed age limit for all these positions will be 64 years.
Distribution of Salary: Compensation for these positions will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Selection Methodology: Shortlisted candidates suitable for the posts will be hired through performance based interview.
How to apply: Deserving candidates will be required to apply in the prescribed bio-data format. Application form filled up and duly signed by the candidates should be sent in an envelope containing self-attested photocopies of age, qualifications, experience etc. The postal address has been notified here:-
Chief General Manager,
HSCC (I) Ltd E-6(A),
Sector-, NOIDA-201301 (U.P.)
Note: Outer covering of the envelope should be superscripted with the level and post applied for.
List of documents to be attached along-with application:
(i) All the mark sheets & Degree Certificates,
(ii) Certificates/mark sheets related to professional qualification,
(iii) Experience Certificates,
(iv) Certificate of last salary drawn,
(v) Any other document necessary for the post.
Last date for receiving duly completed applications at the above mentioned address is 31st March 2016.
See more jobs info here >>> http://recruitment2013info.blogspot.in/