It is complacent to announce that Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) is seeking to recruit Doctors purely on temporary and contractual terms through walk-in-interview. Qualified and experienced doctors fulfilling the below mentioned criteria are requested to come along with documents and certificates on the specified date, time and place. The detailed information regarding eligibility conditions, selection process etc. is indicated below.
1. Medicine Specialist – 01 Post
2. Pathologist – 01 Post
3. General Physician – 01 Post
Professional Qualification Required:
1. Medicine Specialist – Candidates should have degree of MBBS with Post Graduation in Medicine.
2. Pathologist – Candidates having MBBS degree with MD in Pathology & Microbiology OR MBBS with Diploma in Clinical Pathology and one year experience are eligible to apply.
3. General Physician – MBBS with one year experience in line OR MBBS with Post Graduate degree can apply.
Note: Candidates must have a valid updated Registration Certificate issued by Medical Council of India (MCI)
Prescribed Age Limit: The higher limitation of age for all these posts will be 60 years.
Lump sum Salary: The fixed consolidated remuneration will be paid to the incumbent in the following manner:-
1. Medicine Specialist –Rs. 45,000/- per month
2. Pathologist – Rs. 45,000/- per month
3. General Physician – Rs. 40,000/- per month
Apart from the above pay, other facilities including company’s residential accommodation on nominal rent, medical facilities & school facilities for children will be provided.
Criteria of Selection: The potential and suitable candidates will be hired through the interview.
Method of Applying: Interested persons meeting the above mentioned norms of eligibility are requested to bring duly filled in application in prescribed format along with original and self-certified copies of qualifying mark sheets/certificates, experience, age & two copies of latest passport size photographs. However, applicants may send their applications and necessary testimonials well in advance to the address specified below:-
BVFC Ltd., Namrup,
Dist. Dibrugarh (Assam)
Schedule of Walk-in-interview:
Date & Time – Interview will be held on 04th April 2016 at 10:30 AM. Candidates are advised to reach the venue one hour before the scheduled time of interview.
Venue - Administrative Building BVFCL, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam-786623.
For more information log on to the website www.bvfcl.com
More details available here >>>