National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB), Hyderabad is seeking to hire services of willing and capable persons for engagement to the post of Consultant (Hindi) and Junior Consultant (Hindi) purely on contract basis. Persons retired from Central/State Govt. / Autonomous Organisations are requested to apply as per terms and conditions specified below:
1. Consultant (Hindi) – 01 Post
2. Junior Consultant (Hindi) – 01 Post
Place of Job: Hyderabad
- Consultant (Hindi): Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject OR Master’s degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject.
- Jr. Consultant (Hindi): Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject with minimum of 2 years of experience in the related work.
Maximum Age Limit: Age of the candidates applying for Post No.1 & Post No.2 should be less than 70 years and 40 years respectively. The crucial date for determining age shall be reckoned on last date of receipt of applications, i.e., 18/02/2016.
Compensation Payable: The consolidated remuneration to be paid to the incumbent would be in the following manner:-
- Consultant (Hindi) – Rs. 50,000/- (fixed) + local conveyance Rs. 3,000/- per month
- Jr. Consultant: Rs. 30,000/- (fixed) + local conveyance Rs. 2,000/- per month
Method of Application: Candidates interested for the above jobs are requested to apply in the prescribed bio-data downloaded from departmental website www.nfdb.gov.in ) Duly completed application along with certified copies of certificates in respect of educational qualification, experience, birth certificate etc. should reach on or before 18.02.2016 at given destination:
National Fisheries Development Board,
Near Pillar No. 235, PVNR Expressway,
Post: S.V.P. National Police Academy,
Last date for receiving applications at NFDB: 18th February, 2016
Download à> Vacancy Circular & Application Form
Check more job details here: