DCI Recruitment Details 2016
Dental Council of India (DCI), New Delhi invites applications in the standard format for the following vacant situations under direct recruitment basis. Eligible and willing persons can apply for aforementioned posts if they fulfill the desired job profile as explained underneath.
(1) Stenographer – 03 Posts
(2) Computer Operator – 04 Posts
(3) Lower Division Clerk – 05 Posts
(4) Peon – 05 Posts
Essential Educational Qualification:
(1) Stenographer – Matriculation or its equivalent with minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Shorthand and 40 wpm in English typing
(2) Computer Operator – A Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with a speed of minimum 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work.
(3) Lower Division Clerk – 12th or equivalent qualification from recognized board with 30 w.p.m. typing speed in English and six months diploma in computer application preferably knowledge of MS Office.
(4) Peon – 8th Standard pass from recognized School/Institution. Training in Basic and “Referesher” course in Home Guards and Civil Defence is desirable.
Age Requirements: Candidates should be in the age bracket of 18 and 27 years as on last date of receipt of applications. Age is relaxable up to 05 years for Government Servant, SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Monthly Scale of Pay:
(1) Stenographer – Rs. 5,200 - 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-
(2) Computer Operator – Rs. 5,200 - 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-
(3) Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 5,200 - 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-
(4) Peon – Rs. 5,200 - 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-
Selection Procedure: Potential applicants will be selected through written test/skill test followed by personal interview.
Norms of Applying: Desired candidates are directed to apply in the prescribed format available at DCI website www.dciindia.org.in
Duly signed application with recent passport size photograph pasted in the provided space along with self certified copies of certificates, testimonials in respect of academic career, age, technical qualification, community certificate etc should be submitted to the undersigned within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment New.
Address for correspondence:
Dental council of India,
Aiwan-E-Galib Marg, Kotla Road,
New Delhi – 110002
Closing date: 13th March 2016 is the due date of submission of applications at the above mentioned address.
Dental Council of India (DCI) is a statutory organisation established in 12th April 1949 with the motive to maintain speedy growth of dental education both at undergraduate and post graduate level.The Council is financed mainly by grants from the Govt. of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Department of Health)
View more job info here ->>