About SAIL: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is one of the largest state-owned steel-making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in World. With a turnover of INR48,681 crore, the company is among the top five highest profit earning corporates of the country. It is a public sector undertaking which trades publicly in the market is largely owned by Government of India and acts like an operating company. Incorporated on 24/01/1973, SAIL has more than 1 lakh employees.
Exam Name which is going to be held: Assistant Manager (Boiler Operation)
Educational Qualification: Desired students can be completed in Under Graduate & Post Graduate Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Power Plant Engineering with BOE Certificate.
Selection Process: Candidates or Students can be selected on the basis of performance in Interview and Written Test.
Last Date for Online Registration: 08/09/2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15/09/2012
Application Fee Details: - Candidates for General and OBC can to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates in form of DD drawn in favor of SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, payable at SBI, Burnpur Branch (Branch Code-0049).
How to accomplished Candidature for this Recruitment: - Eligible applicants can to apply online for the posts on or before 08/09/2012. After submission of application applicants can to download the Registration Slip and send it by post on or before 15/09/2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.sail.co.in and select the ‘Careers with SAIL’ link to open the list of ongoing notifications in SAIL.
2. Take print of Payment Challan and make payment at any branch of SBI as per instructions given above.
3. Revisit the website using email id and password; enter the Payment Details and upload the photograph and signature at the places provided.
4. Submit the application and take print of Registration Slip and send it to DGM(Personnel-OD), SAIL, IISCO Steel Plant, 7, The Ridge, Burnpur-713325.
5. Don’t forget to attach photograph, attest signature and attach all relevant documents and super sribe the name of the post on the envelope before sending.
Candidates are advised to visit at official website for more Information and related query of this Recruitment Rally.
Posted By IBPS No. 1 website for IBPS Recruitment in India.