Prathama Bank is the first Regional Rural Bank of India, sponsored by Syndicate Bank established on 02/10/1975, with its Head Office at Moradabad in accordance with Regional Rural Bank Ordinance 1975 issued on 26/09/1975 (Replaced later by Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976 (2) of 1976 of Government of India).
Prathama Bank Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Officers Scale-I, II and Office Assistants (Multi Purpose).
Designation to be framed up for Prathama Bank Recruitment 2013: Officers Scale-I, II and Office Assistants (Multi Purpose)
- Preferential Location of Placement for Prathama Bank Recruitment 2013: Moradabad
- Compensation Packages / Scale of Pay / Pay Structure for Prathama Bank Recruitment 2013: Not Negotiable
- Desired Qualification / Norms of Eligibility for Prathama Bank Recruitment 2013: Eligible candidates can possess Degree in any subject from recognized university with 50 percent marks in aggregate for the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-I and Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer.
- IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Interested applicants can be possess the valid IBPS Score card in Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and should Minimum Weighted Score as per the details given in the tabular form in the notification, post wise and category wise.
- Procedure for
Registering your Candidature for Prathama Bank Recruitment 2013: Applicants can to apply through online from the website www. prathama.org from 27/12/2012 to 07/01/2013. Applicants after remitting fee in Prathama Bank through NEFT /CMS should Apply online.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to Website: www. prathama.org
2. Click on Recruitment/Careers and Select the link Apply online.
3. Fill the application with the Mandatory fields Click Submit link.
4. After successful Submission of Application the print Application has to be taken and retain it for any further assistance. Original fee payment CBS /NEFT receipt will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Prathama Bank Recruitment 2013: Desired applicants can to pay Rs.100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates). Fee has to be paid in the form of CMS/NEFT at any Branch of Prathama Bank with fee payment challan in “Prathama Bank Recruitment Project” Account No.89007503416 at Prathama Bank, Ram Ganga Vihar branch Moradabad from 27/12/2012 to 07/01/2013.
- Selection Procedure: Eligible or Desired candidates can be selected on basis of score obtained in IBPS RRB CWE Sep 2012 and Personal Interview.
- More Jobs For You
Candidate must visit the official website of Prathama Bank Recruitment 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.