Gurgaon Gramin Bank published applications for filling up of 69 Officer Junior Management Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts from the qualified candidates who have a valid score card issued by IBPS RRBs Common Written Examination conducted in September 2012. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/12/2012 to 02/01/2013.
Gurgaon Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Office Assistant.
Designation to be framed up for Gurgaon Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013: Office Assistant
- Preferential Location of Placement for Gurgaon Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013: Gurgaon
- Compensation Packages / Scale of Pay / Pay Structure for Gurgaon Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013: Rs.14680/- per month
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Gurgaon Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013: Eligible applicants can possess Degree in any subject from a recognized University with proficiency in local language.
- Procedure for
Registering your Candidature for Gurgaon Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013: Desired appplicants can to apply online through website www.ggbank.org from 20/12/2012 to 02/01/2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.ggbank.org.
2. Click on ‘Recruitment’ link and select the link ‘Bank Challan’.
3. Take the printout of the Challan and make the payment.
4. Now revisit the website and click on the link ‘Apply Online’
5. Fill all the details in the application form and the Challan details.
6. Click submit link. After successful submission, take the print out of the application and retain it for any further assistance & fee receipt which has to be submitted with the call letter at the time of interview.
- Selection Procedure: Eligible applicants can be selected on the basis of Score obtained in IBPS RRBs CWE in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Gurgaon Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013: Interested or Eligible candidates can to pay Rs. 100/- for General & OBC and Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. Fee can be paid in the form of Challan downloaded from website at any of the branches of Gurgaon Gramin Bank with the Fee payment Challan in Account No.93003982414 with Gurgaon Gramin Bank, Sector-44 Gurgaon branch from 20/12/2012 to 02/01/2013.
- IBPS Score Card (CWE): Interested applicants have a valid IBPS score card. General / OBC candidates can have secured 95 & above and SC/ST/PWD candidates can have secured 89 & above marks for Office Asst and for Officer Scale-I General / OBC candidates can have secured 103 & above and SC/ST/PWD candidates must have secured 97 & above in CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply.
- More Jobs For You