The University of North Bengal was established by Act of the Legislature of West Bengal in 1962 and assigned the mandate of providing teaching, training and research in various branches of advanced learning , and promoting the dissemination of knowledge to fulfill growing socio-economic and technical manpower needs in the six North Bengal districts and the neighbouring state of Sikkim.
NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of JRF/SRF/RA.
· Designation to be framed up for NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013: JRF/SRF/RA
· Preferential Location of Placement for NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013:
· Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013:
JRF : Minimum qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks & NET/GATE qualified.Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
SRF/RA: Candidate should eligibility as per CSIR norms. Stipend and other allowances as per CSIR and NBU norms.
· Procedure for Registering your Candidature for NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013: We are requested to candidate send their updated CV with a cover letter and a passport size photograph directly to guide either through post or by E-mail (email@example.com) .
· Vital Dates to Consider for NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013: Last date for applying 5th December 2012
Candidate must visit the official website of NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
Official website of NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT : www.nbu.ac.in
More Jobs For You