LIC AAO 2013, Exam Date 2013-14, Pattern, Notification 2014
About LIC AAO: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest insurance group and investment company in India. Its a state-owned where Government of India has 10% stake. LIC also funds close to 24.6% of the Indian Government's expenses. It has assets estimated of INR 13.25 trillion (US$241.15 billion). It was founded in 1956 with the merger of 243 insurance companies and provident societies. Headquartered in Mumbai, financial and commercial capital of India, the Life Insurance Corporation of India currently has 8 zonal Offices and 113 divisional offices located in different parts of India.
Exam Details: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) welcomes online applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists), Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant), Assistant Administrative Officer (Legal), Assistant Administrative Officer (Company Secretary) 375 Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) vacancies.
Exam Pattern: LIC AAO Exam pattern consists of written test and interview
Written test: This is objective test with 4 sections Time 2.00 hrs (120 minutes) for 140 Marks
1. Reasoning Ability
2. Numeric Ability
3. General Knowledge & Current Affairs
4. English Language with special emphasis on grammar and vocabulary
Descriptive paper: Test of essay, Précis and Comprehension in English. Time 1.00 hour (60 minutes) For 50 Marks.
Interview: Depending upon the no of vacancies those who qualified with high marks of merit are called for interview in the ration of 1:3.
How to get the application Form:
1. Before applying online the candidate should have a valid E mail id other wise create a new E mail id that should be in working for the duration of the project.
2. Before applying online the candidate has to pay the fee at nearest LIC Collection Centre. After payment of fee the candidate should obtain the receipt and log on to http://jobs.licindia.co.in for online registration.
3. The candidate should obtain required essentials at the time of online registration to avoid mistakes and fill the columns with correct information.
4. The candidate should check the application completely before submitting the application.
5. After successful submitting of the application the candidates will get a Unique Application Registration Number. The candidates note/remember this number for future references.
6. After confirmation of submitting the application the candidates have to take a two printout copies of applications for future use.
Downloading of hall tickets from site: 07/02/2011.
Date of written test: 27/02/2011.
Posted By IBPS Recruitment 2013 No.1 Website for IBPS Jobs.