To envisage a dream career, CRPF is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Head Constable (GD) . The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for CRPF:
- Designation to be framed up for CRPF: Head Constable (GD)
- Preferential Location of Placement for CRPF: New Delhi
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for CRPF: Rs 5200 ‐20200 plus Grade Pay.
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for CRPF: Candidate should have Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for CRPF: The eligible and Desired candidates should send their application in the prescribed proforma duly typed or neatly hand written duly filled in on foolscap paper with two attested passport size photographs, one duly affixed on application form and one on the admit card at the space prescribed for the purpose and duly completed in all respect addressed to “The DIG (Sports), Directorate General (Training Branch), CRPF, East Block‐10, Level‐7, R.K. Puram, New Delhi‐110066” on or before 15/07/2012 super scribing on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SPORTSPERSON IN CRPF AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA” along with the required documents. Candidates belonging to far flung areas of States of NE Region, Ladakh Division of J&K, Sikkim, Pangi Sub‐Division of Chamba District, Lahaul & Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Island, Lakshdweep.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for CRPF: Indian Postal Order worth Rs. 50/‐ only (exempted for SC/ST) payable to “The DIG(Sports), CRPF” payable at New Delhi for General & OBC candidates only.
- Vital Dates to Consider for CRPF: Last date for Online Registration will be 15th July.
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of CRPF and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.