INDIAN NAVY 2014, Exam Date 2014, Pattern, Notification 2014
About INDIAN NAVY: The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the Navy. India has a maritime history dating back to 7,600 years. The first tidal dock is estimated to have been built at Lothal around 2300 BCE during the Indus Valley Civilization, near the present day Mangrol harbour on the Gujarat coast.
Exam Details: Indian Navy issued applications for Engineers as Short Services Commissioned (SSC) Officer Vacancies in Executive Branch (General Services) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy for June 2013 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 06 October 2012. The Indian Navy is today a potent and capable force which is highly regarded for its professional competence.
How to get the application Form: Candidates to apply online on or before 06/10/2012. After submission of Online Application candidates must take print out of application form and send it by normal post on or before 15/10/2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Applicants must log on to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in to start the Online Application process.
2. Select Careers Navy link and click on ‘Officer’s Entry’ button under ‘Apply Online’.
3. Fill all marked details carefully in the four step process and ‘Submit’ the application.
4. After submission of application, an Application Number will be generated by the system, retain it.
5.Take print out of application and send it along with all relevant enclosures to Post Box No.04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011 on or before 15/10/2012.
1. Stage I: Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT) which will be conducted of the first day.
2. Stage II: Eligible candidates who qualify in Stage I will have to appear for Tests in Stage II. Stage II comprises of Psychological Testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
3. Final Selections: Interested candidates who qualify in Stage II will be selected finally on the basis of Special Medical Examination. Candidates who have qualified in both stages and who are proven to be Medically Fit, will be eligible for Training.