The Indian Navy consists of the following three commands under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief:-
(a) Western Naval Command (HQ @ Mumbai)
(b) Eastern Naval Command ( HQ @ Vishakhapatnam)
(c) Southern Naval Command ( HQ @ Kochi)
Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Course 2015-16
Unmarried Indian Male candidates are invited who are willing to join the Indian Navy as Permanent Commissioned Officer.
Candidates who get selection will be admitted as Cadets for 4-year B.Tech course in Electronics & Communication or Mechanical Engg at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
Post to be applied: Permanent Commissioned Officer
Commencement of Course: June-2015
Age Restriction: Candidate should be lying between 17-19 1/2 yrs i.e. they must be should be born in between 02nd Jan, 1996 & 1st July, 1998.
Academic Requirements: Candidate should be 12th passed & must have acquired 70% marks in PCM group + 50% marks in English either in class 10th or class 12th .
Physical Health Requirement:
Height & Weight- Min height - 157 cms + compatible weight according to age
Eye Sight- 6/6
Procedure of Selection: Service Selection Board will conduct the selection process in 2 stages:
Stage 1: Intelligence test, Picture Perception and GD
Stage 2: Psychological Testing, Group Testing, Personal Interview
Finally they will have to attend Medical Test.
Candidates, who are not able to pass Stage 1, will be sent back.
Applying Process: Willing & suitable candidates are required to go to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for applying online. After successfully registration, candidates will take out 2 copies of application form. One duly signed copy will be sent with the self attested photograph, attested copies of all the available documents/certificates at the address mentioned below:
Post Box No.04,
Nirman Bhawan PO,
New Delhi: 110001
The envelope shall be noted as “Online Application No. __Application for 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech) Entry Scheme – June 2015 Course Qualification ———— percentage ————— %.NCC’C’ Yes/ No.”.
Online Registration starts on
4th Dec, 2014
Online Registration ceases on
24th Dec, 2014
Applications can be received till
4th Jan, 2105
INDIAN NAVY 2014, Exam Date 2014, Pattern, Notification 2014
About INDIAN NAVY: The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the Navy. India has a maritime history dating back to 7,600 years. The first tidal dock is estimated to have been built at Lothal around 2300 BCE during the Indus Valley Civilization, near the present day Mangrol harbour on the Gujarat coast.
Exam Details: Indian Navy issued applications for Engineers as Short Services Commissioned (SSC) Officer Vacancies in Executive Branch (General Services) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy for June 2013 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 06 October 2012. The Indian Navy is today a potent and capable force which is highly regarded for its professional competence.
How to get the application Form: Candidates to apply online on or before 06/10/2012. After submission of Online Application candidates must take print out of application form and send it by normal post on or before 15/10/2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Applicants must log on to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in to start the Online Application process.
2. Select Careers Navy link and click on ‘Officer’s Entry’ button under ‘Apply Online’.
3. Fill all marked details carefully in the four step process and ‘Submit’ the application.
4. After submission of application, an Application Number will be generated by the system, retain it.
5.Take print out of application and send it along with all relevant enclosures to Post Box No.04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011 on or before 15/10/2012.
1. Stage I: Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT) which will be conducted of the first day.
2. Stage II: Eligible candidates who qualify in Stage I will have to appear for Tests in Stage II. Stage II comprises of Psychological Testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
3. Final Selections: Interested candidates who qualify in Stage II will be selected finally on the basis of Special Medical Examination. Candidates who have qualified in both stages and who are proven to be Medically Fit, will be eligible for Training.
More Jobs For You