GAIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2016 – 233 Various Positions – Apply Online
Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) (India) Limited, New Delhi has announced an employment notification for the recruitment of 233 Junior Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent, Chemist, Foreman, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Officers in various disciplines for work-centers/ units located in various States across the country. Interested personnel who possess required qualification & experience can apply online from 06/10/2016 at 11:00 hrs to 05/11/2016 at 18:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below:-
Key Features of GAIL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total No. of Vacancy: 233 Posts
1. Junior Engineer (Mechanical) - 02 Posts
2. Junior Engineer (Chemical) - 03 Posts
3. Junior Accountant - 18 Posts
4. Junior Superintendent (Human Resources) - 10 posts
5. Foreman (Polymer Technology) - 02 Posts
6. Foreman (Chemical) - 12 Posts
7. Foreman (Mechanical) - 30 Posts
8. Foreman (Electrical) - 30 Posts
9. Foreman (Instrumentation) - 30 Posts
10. Foreman (Telecom & Telemetry) - 10 Posts
11. Junior Chemist - 10 Posts
12. Junior Superintendent (Official Language) - 02 Posts
13. Assistant (Stores & Purchase) - 20 Posts
14. Accounts Assistant - 20 Posts
15 Marketing Assistant - 19 Posts
16. Officer (Security) - 15 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in relevant discipline with 55% marks from recognized university for Post 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Intermediate or equivalent in CA/ ICWA for Post 3, Bachelor Degree and Diploma in relevant discipline for post 4, 12, 13, 14, 15, Master Degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry for Post 11, Bachelor degree with relevant experience for post under Sl. No. 16.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 45 years for Post 1, 2, 16, 32 years for Posts 3 to 12, 30 years for Posts 13 to 15 as on 05-11-2016. Relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable for SC/ST category candidates for another 5 years, 03 years for OBC (NCL), 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Physical Endurance Test / Written Test / Personal Interview / Group Discussion or any other mode as decide by the GAIL India Limited.
Application Fee: Candidates will be required to pay Rs. 50/- for Post under Sl. No. 1 to 15 and Rs. 200/- for Post under Sl. No. 16 through online by using Net banking/ Card payments. SC/ ST/ PwD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible and willing candidates may apply online through the website www.gailonline.com from 06/10/2016 at 11:00 hrs to 05/11/2016 at 18:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
(i) Log on to the website www.gailonline.com
(ii) Click on “Applying to GAIL—> Current Opening”
(iii) Select the desired post & open the link “Click here to apply”
(iv) Again click on “Current Openings & Registration”
(v) Select the post & click on “Apply”
(vi) Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
(vii) Take print out of online application form for future use.
Important Dates to be notified:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-10-2016 at 11:00 hrs.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-11-2016 at 18:00 hrs.
Link to check other vacant situations:-