The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution.
Department of Ayurveda Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Lecturer in Samhitha.
· Designation to be framed up for Department of Ayurveda recruitment 2013: Lecturer in Samhitha.
· Preferential Location of Placement for Department of Ayurveda recruitment 2013: Kerala
· Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Department of Ayurveda recruitment 2013: Rs 22360/- to 37940/-
· Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Department of Ayurveda recruitment 2013: A Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned subject, from any of theUniversity in Kerala or from any other University recognized by any of theUniversities in Kerala.Permanent “A Class” Registration with Travancore Cochin Medical council (Council of indigenous Medicine) .
· Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Department of Ayurveda recruitment 2013: Interested Candidates may apply through the Application proforma and send it along with required documents to Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O.,Thiruvananthapuram 695 004 Kerala.Tel:0471- 2447201 0471-2447208.
· Department of Ayurved Admission Procedure :- Selection will be based on marks secured by candidates in objective type screening test for 200 marks and succeeding candidates will be called for interview for which 30 marks is allotted.Place and date will be intimated direct to the candidates.
· Vital Dates to Consider for Department of Ayurveda recruitment 2013: Last date for applying application 02/01/2013.
Candidate must visit the official website of Department of Ayurveda recruitment 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
Official website of Department of Ayurveda recruitment : www.keralapsc.org.