The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing was established in the year 1965 as an autonomous institute fully funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The major objectives of the institute are to impart professional training.
AIISH Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Professor of Clinical Psychology.
· Designation to be framed up for AIISH RECRUITMENT 2013: Professor of Clinical Psychology
· Preferential Location of Placement for AIISH RECRUITMENT 2013: Mysor
· Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for AIISH RECRUITMENT 2013: Rs.15600-39100
· Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for AIISH RECRUITMENT 2013: Candidates should have completed degree A doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology (ii) Master’s degree in Psychology or an equivalent degree. (iii) M.Phil in Medical and Social Psychology (iv) 10 years of experience in post graduate teaching or research in any University / National Institution.
· Procedure for Registering your Candidature for AIISH RECRUITMENT 2013: Intrested Candidates need to download application format available in the notification, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope and send it following address “Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore 570006”
· Essential Fees for Remittance for AIISH RECRUITMENT 2013: All candidates need to pay 400/-
· Vital Dates to Consider for AIISH RECRUITMENT 2013: Last date for the receipt of application: 14-09-2012
Candidate must visit the official website of AIISH RECRUITMENT 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
Official website of AIISH RECRUITMENT : www.aiishmysore.com