AIIMS application form details 2013
AIIMS MBBS Medical Entrance Exam 2012 conducted by All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi, India for admission into MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) program. School students who have completed Class 12th class or equivalent qualification from any recognized board of university can take AIIMS MBBS Medical Entrance Exam.
- Post for which application form to be filled up for AIIMS Recruitment 2013: AIIMS MBBS Medical Entrance Exam 2012 is All India Medical Entrance Examination for admission into Under Graduate (UG) Medical Courses. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Decided Location of Placement for AIIMS Recruitment 2013 is: Government of India has decided that the Academic Session in six New AIIMS at Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Raipur and Bhubaneswar will start in August.
- Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for AIIMS Recruitment 2013: The eligibility criteria for AIIMS MBBS 2012 Entrance Exam mandates that the candidate should have passed the 12 th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/Board of any Indian State with English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- Required Fees to be submitted for AIIMS Recruitment 2013: General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/- (SC/ST Category: Rs.800/-) + Transaction Charges as applicable. Payment through Computer generated Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India. The candidates are required to bring AIIMS copy of Challan Form at the time of Entrance Examination along with Admit Card and handover the same to the Invigilator failing which they will not be allowed to enter.
- Application Form Download Link : http://www.aiims.edu/
points to be considered for filling up the AIIMS
recruitment application form are as below : 1. A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to apply online application in the prescribed format available online at www.aiimsexams.org with the prospectus. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
2. The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application form.
4. Online Registration & Submission Of Application Form: (Common to AIIMS New Delhi & six AIIMS like institutions) A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org. The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application form. Candidates are advised to give order of preference for the Six New AIIMS, apart from AIIMS New Delhi in the Application Form.
5. No document (copies of certificates, mark-sheets etc.) is required to be attached with the application. The candidates recommended for admission on the basis of results of the Entrance Examination, will be required to submit attested copies of certificates/mark-sheets in support of their claims of educational qualifications, marks, category, date of birth etc. to Asstt. Controller of Examinations, AIIMS by hand/speed post/regd. post within 7 (seven) days from the date of declaration of result of the Entrance Examination. Failure to do so may entail cancellation of candidature of the defaulting candidate, and offer of seat to the next candidate.
6. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct address in the application Form is filled. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form.
7. Status of Online Registration: Acknowledgment with regard to successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant email ID/ SMS. However, the status of Application / Admit Card will be available on AIIMS website www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu as well as www.aiimsexams.org after 16th May ,2012. Candidates are advised to check position regarding acknowledgment of their Online Registration. If the status of a candidate’s Application Registration No./ Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write to the Asstt. Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi -110 608 along with full particulars of the Registration of application form.
AIIMS Admit Card
AIIMS Exam Syllabus
AIIMS Exam Question Pattern
AIIMS Exam Previous Years Sample Papers
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for AIIMS Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.