MPSC application form details 2013
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts
· Post for which application form to be filled up for MPSC Recruitment 2013: Assistant Professor
· Decided Location of Placement for MPSCRecruitment 2013 is: Hyderabad
· Educational standards/ Norms of Eligbility for MPSCRecruitment 2013: Candidates must have M.S. (Surgery) and M.D. (Dermatology and Venerology) for assistant professor and degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering for deputy manager
· Required Fees to be submitted for MPSCRecruitment 2013: Application fee is Rs. 410/- for general candidates and Rs. 210/- for reserved category candidates.Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
· Vital Dates to Consider for MPSCRecruitment 2013:
Last date for application 8th November 2012
· Application Form Download Link: www.mpsc.gov.in
· Important points to be considered for filling up the MPSCrecruitment application form are as below: Interested candidates may apply online through Maharashtra public service commission online website www.mpsc.gov.in on or before 8th November 2012. Any other mode of application would not be accepted.
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for MPSCRecruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
MPSC Admit Card 2013
MPSC Recruitment 2013
MPSC Exam Syllabus
MPSC Exam Question Pattern
MPSC Exam Previous Years Sample Papers