KLEE application form details 2013
Kerala Law Entrance Examination, for graduate and post-graduate courses in various government law colleges in Kerala, is conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram. The admission to the various courses . i.e the 5 year L.L.B course, 3 year L.L.B course and 2 year L.L.M course, is based on the rank of the candidate in the entrance examination. For being eligible to appear for the exams a candidate has to fulfill certain eligibility criteria as notified by the entrance commissioner from time to time. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Post for which application form to be filled up for KLEE Recruitment 2013: Kerala Law Entrance Examination
- Decided Location of Placement for KLEE Recruitment 2013 is: Thiruvananthapuram/ Ernakulam /Thrissur /Kozhikode.
- Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for KLEE Recruitment 2013: Candidates are requested to see the advertisement for more details about educational qualification.
- Required Fees to be submitted for KLEE Recruitment 2013: The application fee for General Candidates is Rs.600 and for ST/SC candidates Rs.300. The candidates who are citizen of Kerala origin and reside in Kerala State can pay the fee at any branch of the State Bank of Travancore. The Challan will come along with the application form. The application form with duly completed Challan to be submitted along with required fee to the bank mentioned above.
- Vital Dates to Consider for KLEE Recruitment 2013: We are requested to Candidates to visit the official website for more Information.
- Application Form Download Link : http://ww.cee-kerala.org/
points to be considered for filling up the KLEE
recruitment application form are as below : The candidates can download the prospectus and application form from the institute website www.cee-kerala.org. There are separate application forms for General and ST/SC category candidates. The Commissioner for Entrance Exam will announce the number of seats for each course and college. It will be announced at the time of inviting applications for the test.
The candidates who are originally citizen of Kerala but residing outside Kerala State can send the application along with a Demand Draft for the necessary amount drawn on a Nationalized Bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Exam, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Candidates make sure that their application should reach on or before the last date of the submission. The application that reached after the last date of the submission will not be entertained in any circumstances. It should be noted that wrong address, defective and incomplete applications will be rejected. Applications to be sent to the address mention below.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695 00
KLEE Admit Card 2013
KLEE Recruitment 2013
KLEE exam result 2013
KLEE Exam Syllabus
KLEE Exam Question Pattern
KLEE Exam Previous Years Sample Papers
More Jobs For You
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for KLEE Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.