Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. Assistant (Class-III) Recruitment 2015-16
The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd. (OICL), a wholly owned PSU invites applications from bright, energetic and result oriented candidates for the post of Assistant Class-III cadre. The terms and conditions of engagement are as under:
Post offered by the Company: Assistant (Class-III)
Availability of Vacancy: 606 Posts
- UR – 347 Posts
- OBC – 122 Posts
- SC – 94 Posts
- ST – 43 Posts
Out of total 606 posts, 21 posts are reserved for PWD, 105 posts reserved for EXS & DISEXS & 40 posts reserved for DXS category.
Examination Fee: Candidates belonging to ST/ST/PWD/EXS and Departmental Employees of OICL are required to pay intimation charges Rs.50/-. All other candidates will have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee (including intimation charges).
Age Limit: Refer to official notification for complete details.
Methodology of Selection: The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall undergo Written Test. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cut off marks and called for interview.
How to Apply: Candidates expressing desire to apply for any one of the above mentioned post should apply online. The online web link will remain functional from 10.07.2015 to 28.07.2015.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Log on to Oriental Insurance website www.orientalinsurance.org.in
- Press the tab “Apply Online”
- Furnish all the required details pertaining to academic qualification and experience, payment details and other information asked to provide in the online application.
- Scan and upload latest passport size photograph and signature.
- Click the submit button after ensuring correctness of details mentioned thereon.
How to Download Admit Card/Call Letter for Written Exam: All those applicants who have been shortlisted for written exam should visit OICL website www.orientalinsurance.org.in and download by entering unique Registration No. and password or date of birth. A latest passport size photograph should be pasted on the space left in the call letter. Call letter should be carried along with proof of identity in original.
Crucial Dates to be considered:
- Commencement of Online Application: 10.07.2015
- Date of Closing of Online Application: 28.07.2015
- Projected Date of Written Examination: August 2015
For complete details, kindly visit official website http://www.orientalinsurance.org.in or ibps.sifyitest.com/oiclsfeb15
Download Oriental Insurance Interview Data Sheet for Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Post 2015
To envisage a dream career, Oriental Insurance Recruitment is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Administrative Officer The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Oriental Insurance Recruitment 2015:
- Designation to be framed up for Oriental Insurance Recruitment 2015: Administrative Officer
- Preferential Location of Placement for Oriental Insurance Recruitment: in their subsidiaries.
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Oriental Insurance Recruitment: Not Negotiable
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Oriental Insurance Recruitment: Candidates are requested to see the advertisement for more details about educational qualification.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Oriental Insurance Recruitment: Online registration link available at www.orientalinsurance.org.in, candidates who satisfied with eligibility criteria according to the advertisement may visit official site and submit application form.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Oriental Insurance Recruitment: For General and OBC category candidates: Rupee 500,For SC/ST/PWD category candidates: No fee required
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of Oriental Insurance Recruitment 2015-16 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.