To envisage a dream career, KVIC Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Senior Hindi Officer The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for KVIC Recruitment 2013:
- Designation to be framed up for KVIC Recruitment 2013: Senior Hindi Officer
- Preferential Location of Placement for KVIC Recruitment 2013: Mumbai
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for KVIC Recruitment 2013: Rs. 15,600 - 39,100 with grade pay Rs. 6600/-
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for KVIC Recruitment 2013:Candidates must have master degree or its equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Procedure for
Registering your Candidature for KVIC Recruitment 2013: Eligible candidates may apply within on month of advertisement publication dates in employment new paper. The cadre controlling authorities should forward the applications, of the eligible officers who are willing and can be spared immediately on deputation base along with the attested photocopies of their last five years ACR/APR at following address –
Khadi and Village industries commission,
Irla road, vile parle (west) Mumbai 400056”
- Essential Fees for Remittance for KVIC Recruitment 2013: We are requested to Candidates to visit the official website for more Information.
Jobs by Location
Candidate must visit the official website of KVIC Recruitment 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.