KPTCL RECRUITMENT 2015
KPTCL Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited has invited male candidates for hiring to the post of Assistant Lineman. Those who are interested and eligible for this post can apply for this post before 15th May 2015.Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India. The details regarding how to apply, eligibility criteria etc are given in this article please read further for more information’s.
Organization Name- Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited KPTCL
Structure of Posts –
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) - 345 posts
Assistant Engineer (Civil) - 04 posts
Assistant Accounts Officer – 13 Posts
Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 446 Posts
Classification of Reservation of Posts for Hyderabad-Karnataka Region (Local Cadre)
1. Asstt. .Engineer (Electrical) – 68 Posts
2. Asstt. Accounts Officer – 02 Posts
3. Jr. Engineer (Electrical) – 34 Posts
Eligibility Criteria -
1- Educational Qualification –
(i) Asstt, Engineer (Electrical): B.E or AMIE (India) qualification in Electrical/ Electrical or Electronics,
(ii) Asstt. Engineer (Civil): B.E in Civil Engg. or pass in AMIE sections A&B (Civil)
(iii) Asstt. Accounts Officer: M.Com/MBA (Finance) or ICWA/CA
(iv) Jr. Engineer: Diploma in Electrical Engg. from Polytechnic of of the state of Karnataka.
2- Age- Minimum age required for applying to this post is 18 years and maximum 35 years. However there is age relaxation for SC/ST candidates. Check official page for more details regarding Age.
Process of Selection-
The selection of the candidates will fully be based on Physical and Medical Test.
Those who want to apply for this post can apply online by going to the official page of KPTCL between April 25th 2015 and May 15th 2015. Kindly follow the instructions given below to apply online.
1. Go to the official page of KPTCL and click on Application form option
2. Then enter the necessary detail column as asked and take out a print out of an Acknowledgment Slip
3. Those aspirants who are applying needs to pay fee in form of Challan online before 15th May 2015
4. Candidate who fails to pay fee after submitting application forms their application will be rejected.
5. Candidates need to bring and submit their Acknowledgment slip and Bank Challan at the time of test.
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited was registered in 1956 with a share capital of Rs 1455 crores. There are 12 members in the board of KPTCL and its headed by Chairman and Managing director. The main work of KPTCL is transmission of power in entire state of Karnataka and construction of Stations & transmission line and maintenance of sub stations.
More Jobs For You