To envisage a dream career, Indian Railway is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of clerk. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Indian Railway:
- Designation to be framed up for Indian Railway: Sweeper cum Porter, Helper Gr. II, Safaiwala, Peon, Mali, Helper Gr.II, Vendor, Sanitary Cleaner.
- Preferential Location of Placement for Indian Railway: Chennai (Tamilnadu)
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Indian Railway: Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.1800/-
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Indian Railway:Candidates are requested to see the advertisement for more details about educational qualification.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Indian Railway: Applications in the prescribed format complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by post to the Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment, Raliway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway No.5, 3rd Floor, Dr. P.V. Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600080, so as to reach on or before 25/09/2012 up to 18.00 hrs. For candidates residing in Far-Flung areas and North-East.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Indian Railway: Rs.40/- in the form of DD/ IPO in favour of The Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment, RRC, Chennai – 600080 and payableat Chennai. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD(PH), Women, Minority Communities and Economically Backward Classes/Sections are exempted from payment of examination fees.
More Important Notification For You