To envisage a dream career, Government India Recruitment is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Non-Teaching Staff. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Government India Recruitment :
- Designation to be framed up for Government India Recruitment : Non-Teaching Staff.
- Preferential Location of Placement for Government India Recruitment : Raebareli
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Government India Recruitment : Not Negotiable.
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Government India Recruitment : Candidates are requested to see the advertisement for more details about educational qualification.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Government India Recruitment : Application form in the agreed format complete in all respect, with the ‘RGIPT- Rae Bareli Centre, Post applied for______’ clearly super scribed on the envelope, should reach at the following address by registered post
The Deputy Registrar (Recruitment cell), Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Ratapur Chowk, Raebareli – 229316 (U.P.)
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Government India Recruitment : DD of Rs. 100/- (for Sl.No. 1 to 12) and Rs. 50/- (for Sl.No.13 & 14) drawn in favour of “Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology” payable at Rae Bareli. SC/ST and Physically Handicapped applicants are not requisite to tender demand draft. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Vital Dates to Consider for Government India Recruitment : (visit the official website).
More Important Notification For You