To envisage a dream career, Government India Recruitment is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Non-Teaching Staff. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Government India Recruitment:
- Designation to be framed up for Government India Recruitment: Non-Teaching Staff.
- Preferential Location of Placement for Government India Recruitment : Raebareli
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Government India Recruitment: Not Negotiable.
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Government India Recruitment: Candidates are requested to see the advertisement for more details about educational qualification.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Government India Recruitment : Application form in the agreed format complete in all respect, with the ‘RGIPT- Rae Bareli Centre, Post applied for______’ clearly super scribed on the envelope, should reach at the following address by registered post
The Deputy Registrar (Recruitment cell), Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Ratapur Chowk, Raebareli – 229316 (U.P.)
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Government India Recruitment : DD of Rs. 100/- (for Sl.No. 1 to 12) and Rs. 50/- (for Sl.No.13 & 14) drawn in favour of “Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology” payable at Rae Bareli. SC/ST and Physically Handicapped applicants are not requisite to tender demand draft. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Vital Dates to Consider for Government India Recruitment: (visit the official website).
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of Government India Recruitment and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.