To envisage a dream career, Coal India Recruitment is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Medical Specialist in E3 Grade/GDMO (Specialist) in E2 Grade/GDMO in E2 Grade. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Coal India Recruitment :
- Designation to be framed up for Coal India Recruitment : Medical Specialist in E3 Grade/GDMO (Specialist) in E2 Grade/GDMO in E2 Grade.
- Preferential Location of Placement for Coal India Recruitment : Kolkata
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Coal India Recruitment : As per company standard. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Coal India Recruitment : Candidates are requested to see the advertisement for more details about educational qualification.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Coal India Recruitment : The eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format given in the advertisement, with two latest passport size photographs, along with attested copies of all necessary certificates and Demand draft to the following address, General Manager (Personnel/Recruitment) Coal India Limited, Coal Baan, 10-Netaji Sub has Road, Kolkata-700001.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Coal India Recruitment : Demand draft of Rest 500/- for general candidates (No fee for SC/STPH/Departmental candidates) drawn in favor of Coal India Limited, payable at Collate.
More Important Notification For You