LIC Recruitment Admit Card 2013
LIC, Life Insurance Corporation of India is the biggest government owned insurance company. If you are preparing for LIC recruitment examinations, then you need required documentations along with LIC recruitment admit card. As you must aware of this without a proper admit card you may not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Hence, it is very important to get your admit card for the current session (for 2013) to appear the exam.
The process of receiving LIC Recruitment Admit Card 2013 is shown below. Follow the instructions to apply it.
· Visit the official website of LIC India (www.licindia.in)
· Choose your examination for the post you need admit card.
· And then from the Admit card section download your admit card by entering your enrollment number and other required information.
Important NOTEs for your consideration for LIC Recruitment exam 2013 –
· Designation: Financial Service Executive
· Eligibility: Any Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Marketing /Management. Moreover, the candidate must have completed 21 years of age but not more than 35 years.
Procedure to apply for the post – Candidates are required to send their application form (can be downloaded from here), attested photo copies, educational certificates, cast certificates, age proof etc to LIC head quarters.
Essential fees - Candidates are also required to make a demand draft in favor of LIC of India Payable at Divisional Head Quarter.
· Vital Dates – All candidates are requested to visit the official website to know the exam dates.
Disclaimer – The following information are collected from the official portal of LIC INDIA. However, we do not take responsibility for printing errors on this page. Hence, please check through the official site in order to verify the above information.
Posted By Sarkari Naukri