Catholic Syrian Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Regional, Area Sales Head & Other Posts:
Catholic Syrian Bank has advertised a notification for recruitment of Regional Sales Head – CASA, Area Sales Head – CASA, Sales Executive, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Regional Collection Manager, Regional Operations Manager, Regional Credit Manager, Product Manager, IT Systems & Support, Product Manager – Gold Loans, Regional Sales Managers (Gold) & other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31-03-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below:-
Catholic Syrian Bank Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Regional Sales Head – CASA
2. Area Sales Head – CASA
3. Sales Executive
4. Regional Sales Manager
5. Area Sales Manager
6. Regional Collection Manager
7. Regional Operations Manager
8. Regional Credit Manager
9. Product Manager
10. IT Systems & Support
11. Product Manager – Gold Loans
12. Regional Sales Managers (Gold)
13. Operations/ Sales Executive
14. Head – Talent Acquisition
15. Sales Managers – DSA
16. Sales Managers – DST
17. Retail Credit Manager
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation for S.No-1 to 9, 11 to 17 Posts, Graduation (B Tech) for S.No-10 Posts with adequate experience.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 35 years for S.No-1, 9, 12, 15 to 17, 30 years for S.No-2, 10, 28 years for S.No-3, 13, 40 years for S.No-4 to 8, 11, 45 years for S.No-14 Posts as on 01-03-2017. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.csb.co.in on or before 31-03-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log on to website www.csb.co.in
2. Go to Careers & Read the Current Openings.
3. Click on the link “Click Here” & Enter Email Id & Unique Reference No.
4. Complete the registration if she/ he would be new user.
5. Filling the relevant data & submit the form.
6. Take print copy of application form & keep it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-03-2017