Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1319 Management Trainee Posts: Coal India Limited has published notification for the recruitment of 1319 Management Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05-01-2017 at 10:00 AM to 03-02-2017 by 11:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below:-
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Total No. of Posts: 1319
Name of the Disciplines:
1. Mining - 191 Posts
2. Electrical - 198 Posts
3. Mechanical - 196 Posts
4. Civil - 100 Posts
5. Chemical/ Mineral (Coal Preparation) - 04 Posts
6. Electronics & Telecommunication - 08 Posts
7. Industrial Engg. - 12 Posts
8. Environment - 25 Posts
9. Systems / IT - 20 Posts
10. Geology - 76 Posts
11. Material Management - 44 Posts
12. Finance & Accounts - 257 Posts
13.Personnel & HR - 134 Posts
14. Sales & Marketing - 21 Posts
15. Rajbhasa - 07 Posts
16. Community Development - 03 Posts
17. Public Relations - 03 Posts
18. Legal - 20 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses B.E/ B.Tech/ AMIE/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering for Sl No. 01 to 07, Degree in Environmental Engineering or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree/ Diploma in Environmental Engineering for Sl. No 08, B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ IT or MCA for Sl. No. 09, M.Sc./ M.Tech in Geology or Applied Geology for Post No. 10 with minimum 60% marks from a recognised University/ Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years for general Category candidates as on 01-12-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates as per GOI Rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selcted based on computer based online examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) candidates through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates/ Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.coalindia.in from 05-01-2017 at 10:00 AM to 03-02-2017 by 11:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password
2. Candidates log on the website www.coalindia.in
3. Click on “Management Trainees Recruitment Advertisement No. 02/2017″
4. Read all instructions & fill all the details
5. Check once before submit the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online - 05-01-2017 at 10:00 AM
Last Date to Apply Online - 03-02-2017 by 11:00 PM
Date of Computer Based Online Examination - 26-03-2017