MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 - South 24 Parganas District Vacancy : District Programme Coordinator, MGNREGA & District Magistrate, South 24 Parganas invites online applications for the posts of Programme Assistant, Programme Coordinator (Training & IEC), Assistant Programme Manager (MIS), Technical Assistant & Jr. Programme Officer on purely contractual basis. Eligible and willing persons fulfilling the given terms and conditions may apply online through departmental website www.s24pgs.gov.in from 08/12/2016 to 23/12/2016 (up to 05:00 pm).
Description of MGNREGA Recruitment 2016-17:-
Name & No. of Posts:
1. Program Assistant - 35 Posts
2. Program Coordinator - 01 Post
3. Assistant Program Manager - 01 Post
4. Technical Assistant - 29 Posts
5. Junior Program Officer - 25 Posts
1. Program Assistant – Candidate should have passed Higher Secondary Examination with 60% marks in Science Stream with Physics & Mathematics from Govt. recognized Board and 6 months Computer Certificate Course from recognized institute.
2. Program Coordinator – Candidate should possess Post Graduate degree in MSW with 2 years experience
3. Assistant Program Manager – Candidate should possess BCA with 55% marks or Honours Graduate in Computer Science with minimum 55% marks.
4. Technical Assistant – Candidate should be having Diploma in Civil Engineering.
5. Junior Program Officer – Candidate should be Honours Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks with 6 months Computer Certificate Course from recognized institute.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate as on 01/01/2016 should be –
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 40 years
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will get relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of India directives.
Contractual Salary (Consolidated):
1. Program Assistant – Rs. 11,000/- p.m.
2. Program Coordinator – Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
3. Assistant Program Manager – Rs. 17,000/- p.m.
4. Technical Assistant – Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
5. Junior Program Officer – Rs. 16,000/- p.m.
Criteria of Selection: Shortlisted candidates will be selected through Written Examination, Computer Test and Viva Voce Test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria may submit online application using website www.s24pgs.gov.in from 08/12/2016 to 23/12/2016 till 05:00 pm.
Schedule of Events:-
➣ Start date for Online Registration – 08/12/2016
➣ Last date for Online Registration – 23/12/2016 (upto 05:00 pm)
For further information, kindly check official website www.s24pgs.gov.in or Click to the following links:-