Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 – For Sub-Inspector/Asst. Sub-Inspector Posts
Rajasthan Police invites application for the post of 233 Inspector, Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector in Telecommunication Department. Eligible and willing persons may apply online on or before 21 December 2016.
Details of Posts Advertised:
1. Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical) – 146 Posts
2. Sub-Inspector (Technical) – 33 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016-17:
- For Assistant Sub Inspector - B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Sub Inspector - B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized University OR Diploma in Radio-Telecommunication Engineering/ Electrical Communication Engineering.
Age Limit: As on 01.01.2017
- For Inspector & Sub Inspector - 20 to 35 years
- For Assistant Sub Inspector - 20 to 25 years
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical) – Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-
- Sub-Inspector (Technical) – Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on Written Test & Physical Standards Test.
Application Fee: General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- and Rs.750 /- for SC/ST Candidates of Rajasthan through e-kiosk OR Common Service Centre.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in on from 21.11.2016 to 21.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application - 21.11.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 21.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee - 21.12.2016