Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 745 JE, Maintainer & Other Posts:
Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Limited has released notification for the recruitment of 745 Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Office Assistant, Stenographer & Maintainer vacancies. Eligible candidates having requisite qualification and experience may apply online from 05.11.2016 at 10:00 hrs to 15.12.2016 by 23:59 hrs. Other details like age limit educational qualification, selection criteria, application fee & how to apply are given below:-
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancy: 745 Posts
Details of Posts Advertised:
1. Station Controller/ Train Operator - 194 Posts
2. Customer Relations Assistant - 65 Posts
3. Junior Engineer/ Electrical - 59 Posts
4. Junior Engineer/ Electronics - 63 Posts
5. Junior Engineer/ Mechanical - 18 Posts
6. Junior Engineer/ Civil - 20 Posts
7. Account Assistant - 08 Posts
8. Office Assistant - 06 Posts
9. Stenographer - 01 Post
10. Maintainer - 311 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 03 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic or equivalent or B.Sc. Hons in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) or B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) for Post No. 01, 03/ 04 years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration) for Post No. 02, 03 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Civil/ equivalent trade for Post No. 03 to 06, B.Com/ equivalent for Post No. 07 from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute & other qualification details refer the notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 28 years (i.e Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1988 and not later than 01-07-1998) for Post No. 01 to 09 and 18 – 25 years (i.e Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1991 and not later than 01-07-1998) for Post No. 10 as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of UP domicile & other relaxation details refer the notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on written test, psycho test, medical examination, skill test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and Rs. 150/- (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates (Non Refundable) by bank challan should be deposited with a unique Bank Reference Number in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com from 05.11.2016 at 10:00 hrs to 15.12.2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.delhimetrorail.com
2. Click on Careers & Select the desired post
3. Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions
4. Fill all the details & submit the form
5. Now take a print out of online application for future use
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 05.11.2016 at 10:00 hrs
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee – 07.11.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online – 15.12.2016 by 23:59 hrs
- Last Date for Bank Challan will be generated up to, through DMRC website – 15.12.2016 by 23:59 hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee – 19.12.2016
Link to check latest Vacancy Updates:-