National Housing Bank (NHB) Vacancy 2016-17 – For AM/AGM/DGM/CFO Posts
National Housing Bank (NHB) is looking to hire services of highly qualified and experienced professionals for filling up various positions in junior management, senior management and top executive cadre. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online from 27.10.2016 to 20.11.2016. The details of NHB Recruitment 2016-17 are given below:-
Name & No. of Vacancy:-
1. Assistant Manager (General Stream) – 12 Posts
2. Assistant Manager (Law) – 02 Posts
3. Asstt. General Manager (Law) – 01 Post
4. Asstt. General Manager (Economy & Strategy) – 01 Post
5. Deputy General Manager (Treasury) – 01 Post
6. Chief Finance Officer – 01 Post
1. AM (General Stream) – Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) or Master’s degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks or CA/ICWA/MBA with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates).
2. AM (Law) – Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or Master's Degree in Law (LLM) with aggregate minimum of 50% marks.
3. AGM (Law) – Law Graduate from any recognized university.
4. AGM (Eco. & Strategy) –Post Graduate degree in Economics with minimum 50% marks or equivalent from a recognized institute/university.
5. DGM (Treasury) – Graduate/Post graduate with a degree in finance/any other discipline from a recognized Institute/ University.
6. CFO – Chartered Accountant with additional qualification like CPA, CFA or FSA.
Age as on 01.10.2016:-
1. Asst. Manager – 21 to 28 years
2. Asstt. Gen. Manager – 33 to 50 years
3. Dy. Gen. Manager – 35 to 55 years
4. Chief Finance Officer – 40 to 50 years
Age relaxation applicable as per Government directives.
Gross Salary: The monthly salary to be distributed to selected applicants will be as follows:-
1. AM – 37,156/-per month (approx.)
2. AGM – 94,702/-per month (approx.)
3. DGM – 1,10,922/-per month (approx.)
4. CFO – 1,23,584/-per month (approx.)
Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates) towards application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card / net banking.
Selection Process: Selection for the post of AM (General Stream/Law) will be through Online Test, Interview and/or Group Discussion while selection for the Posts of AGM/DGM/CFO will be through Shortlisting & Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates will be required to apply online through Bank’s website: www.nhb.org.in
The recruitment portal will be active for a period between 27.10.2016 to 20.11.2016. Applicants are advised to go through the contents of advertisement before applying online.
Important Dates to keep in mind:
Online Application Starting Date – 27.10.2016
Online Application Closing Date – 20.11.2016
For getting further information regarding above vacancy, please visit official website www.nhb.org.in
Check latest job updates:-