Madhya Praesh High Court (MPHC) Recruitment 2017-18
High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC), Jabalpur invites online applications for the recruitment of 61 Posts of Translator, Data Entry Operator, Assistant Grade-3 & EPABX Operator. Eligible and interested persons having requisite qualifications can apply online latest by 27.11.2016. The details regarding Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2016-17 are given as under:-
Details of Posts Advertised:
1. Translator – 07 Posts
2. Data Entry Operator – 02 Posts
3. Assistant Garde-3 – 50 Posts
4. Asst. Gr-3 (Hardware Technician) – 01 Post
5. E.P.A.B.X. Operator – 01 Post
1. Translator – Law Graduate from recognized university with knowledge of Hindi & English language.
2. Data Entry Operator – BCA from recognized university/institution with Diploma/Certificate Course in English Typing from recognized board/institution.
3. Assistant Garde-3 – Graduation from recognized university with proficiency in English/Hindi Typing and one year Diploma in Computer Application from recognized institution.
4. Asst. Gr-3 (Hardware Technician) – BCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized university or Diploma in Electronics/Computer with 3 years diploma in Hardware Maintenance.
5. E.P.A.B.X. Operator – Higher Secondary pass from recognized Board/institution with Diploma in related trade (EPABX Operator)
Age Limit: Candidates applying for the posts mentioned above should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years of age as on 01.01.2017. Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories will be as per Govt. rules.
1. Translator – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 3,200/-
2. Data Entry Operator – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
3. Assistant Garde-3 – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
4. Asst. Gr-3 (Hardware Technician) – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
5. E.P.A.B.X. Operator – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
For Data Entry Operator/ Assistant Grade-3- Unreserved Candidates and all candidates outside the State of Madhya Pradesh will have to pay Rs. 800/- (including Online Portal charges Rs. 600/-) and Reserved candidates of Madhya Pradesh to pay Rs.600/-
For All Others Posts - Unreserved Candidates and all candidates outside the State of Madhya Pradesh will have to pay Rs. 200/-(including Online Portal charges Rs. 100/-) and Reserved candidates of Madhya Pradesh to pay Rs.100/-
Payment of fee will be made through debit card / credit card / internet banking.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through Online Examination / Practical Test / Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates should apply online through Official Website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 27.11.2016.
Important Dates to remember:-
Last date for applying Online – 27.11.2016
Last date for correction in the application form -30.11.2016
Date of Online Test – Will be notified in due course
Link to check latest job updates:-