LIC AAO Recruitment 2016-17 – 650 AAO Vacancy – Online Application
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) proposes to recruit 650 posts of Assistant Administrative Officer - AAO (Generalist). Eligible candidates possessing requisite qualifications may apply online through the Official Website of LIC. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Details of LIC AAO Recruitment 2017-18:
Name of the Posts: Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)
Total Vacancy to be filled up: 650 Posts
1. UR: 339 Posts
2. OBC: 182 Posts
3. SC: 86 Posts
4. ST: 43 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum age shall not be more than 30 years as on 01-12-2016. Age Relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ St, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) & for others as per rules.
Pay Matrix: Basic pay of Rs. 17240/- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240 – 32640 (under revision)and other admissible allowances as per rules. Gross emoluments at the minimum of the scale will be around Rs 40,245/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
Selection Procedure: Candidates have to undergo the process of online examination followed by personal interaction.
Submission of Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges (Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates) through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may fulfilling the above criteria can apply online through the website www.licindia.in
Applicants are advised to read the contents of advertisement thoroughly before applying online.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before apply online candidates should ensure to have their valid personal email ID, mobile no & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on to the website www.licindia.in
3. Click on the “Careers” —> “Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2016″.
4. Click on the link “Click here for Apply Online”.
5. To register application, select “Click here for New Registration”.
6. Read the instructions and fill all the details of and then upload photograph & signature.
7. After verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct, Submit the form.
8. Make payment & finally submit the form.
9. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates Schedule:
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee – Will be updated soon
Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee – Will be updated soon
Last Date for Editing Application Details – Will be updated soon
Last Date for Printing Online Application – Will be intimated soon
Date of Download of Call Letter for Examination - Will be intimated soon
Tentative Date of Online Examination – Will be updated soon
For getting further information, kindly read detailed notification available at the Official Website www.licindia.in