NPCIL Recruitment – 45 Technical & Scientific Officer Post – Apply Online
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) invites online application for the various posts through Special Recruitment drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWD). Eligible and willing candidates meeting the required eligibility criteria can apply online before due date i.e., 21st October 2016. Other information regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2016 has been disclosed here-under:-
Total No. of Vacancy: 45 Posts
Details of Posts Advertised:
1. Technical Officer / Scientific Officer – 43 Posts
2. Dy. Manager (Finance & Accounts) – 01 Post
3. Jr. Hindi Translator (HT) – 01 Post
Eligible Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment 2016:
1. Technical Officer / Scientific Officer – Full Time B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) and Full Time M.E / M. Tech degree for Scientific Officer.
2. Dy. Manager – Graduation in any discipline with not less than 60% marks AND CA/ICWA with pass class OR Two years full time MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance.
3. Jr. Hindi Translator – Master Degree of a recognized University in Hindi / English with English / Hindi as a main subject at Degree level. OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi & English as main subjects at degree level.
Age Limit: Upper age limit as on 21.10.2016 will be 35-40 years for Post No. 1; 30 years for Post No. 2 and 28 years for Post No. 3. The cut-off date for calculation of age shall be the last date of application submission, i.e., 21.10.2016.
Refer to Official Notification for further information regarding age relaxation.
Technical Officer /D – Rs. 67,700/- per month
Scientific Officer / C – Rs. 56,100/- per month
Technical Officer / C – Rs. 56,100/- per month
Dy. Manager (F&A) – Rs. 56,100/- per month
Jr. Hindi Translator – Rs. 44,900/- per month
Selection Procedure: Selection process involves written examination & personal interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates will have to apply online through the website of NPCIL: www.npcilcareers.co.in. The site is operational from 30.09.2016 to 21.10.2016. Candidates are advised to read the contents of notification before applying online.
Before applying online, candidate should ensure to have scanned their recent passport size photograph and signature in JPG format.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date for Submission of Online Application - 30.09.2016 (10:00 AM)
Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 21.10.2016 (05:00 PM)
Detailed Eligibility Criteria
Recent Job Openings:-