KPCL Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 85 Boiler Attendant Grade II Posts:
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has published a notification for the recruitment of 85 Boiler Attendant Grade II vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29-09-2016 to 24-10-2016 upto 05:00 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below:
Key Features of KPCL Recruitment 2016:
Name of the Post: Boiler Attendant Grade II
Total No of Posts: 85
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess SSLC/ equivalent (Regular Course) & Boiler Attendant Grade-II Certificate of Competency test conducted by Govt. of Karnataka or Equivalent with 2 year’s experience in operation & maintenance of water tube boiler in a reputed industry.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years for SC/ ST/ Cat I, 38 years for OBC, 35 years for General Merit and 45 years for Ex Servicemen candidates. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 10 years for Persons with Disability and Widows in respective category.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on merit.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ Cat-I candidates) plus postal service charges of Rs. 15/- and Rs. 50/- (Rs. 35/- processing charges + Rs. 15/- postal service charges) for Ex servicemen, Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action, PwD (Divyanga) candidates through challan to any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.karnatakapower.com from 29-09-2016 to 24-10-2016 up to 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have a valid email ID.
2. Log on through the website www.karnatakapower.com.
3. Click on the Careers and Recruitment.
4. Select the desired post.
5. Read the notification carefully and fill the application form.
6. After filling necessary data submit the application form.
7. Online application once submitted cannot be opened again for any corrections/ alteration.
8. Upon submission, applicants will be provided with an online acknowledgment with unique registration number.
9. Take printout copy of application form and keep it for future use.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-09-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-10-2016 up to 05:00 PM.
- Last Date to Payment of Fee: 26-10-2016 up to 03:00 PM.