ECIL Recruitment 2016 –Technical Officer & Jr Artisan Posts: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), Department of Atomic Energy, has issued a notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer & Junior Artisan vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview scheduled to be held on 25.10.2016 between 09.30 hrs to 14.00 hrs.
Key features of ECIL Recruitment 2016:
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Details of Posts Advertised:
1. Technical Officer - 02 Posts
2. Junior Artisan - 04 Posts
1. Technical Officer – Candidates should possess First class Engineering Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in CSE/ CSIT or MCA with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University.
2. Junior Artisan – Candidates should have acquired ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics/ Electrical/ Computers/ Instrumentation with relevant experience.
Age Limitation: Candidates upper age should be 30 years for S.No-1, 25 years for S.No-2 as on 30.09.2016. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates & for other refer notification.
1. Technical Officer – Rs. 21,000/- monthly
2. Junior Artisan – Rs. 11,582/- monthly
Mode of Selection: Suitable candidates will be selected through interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may appear for walk in interview with application in the prescribed format, all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph on 25.10.2016 between 09.30 hrs to 14.00 hrs.
Schedule of Walk-in:
Date & Time of Interview: 25-10-2016 Reporting Time - 09.30 hrs to 14.00 hrs.
Venue for Post No-1: ECIL Zonal Office, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi), Mumbai-500028
Venue for Post No-2: ECIL Zonal Office, B-7, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi-110028
Click below to see latest job openings:-