Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR) Recruitment 2016 Research Assistant, Scientific Assistant and Various 238 Posts
Applications in the standard format are invited from committed & result oriented aspirants for the recruitment to the 238 multiple Posts of Research Assistant, Scientific Assistant and others in the Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR). Eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria, may apply online on or before 02.10.2016 by 05:00 P.M & send their applications in prescribed format along with all documents so as to reach the given address within 10 days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.
SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016-17 Details:-
Name & No. of Posts:
1. Research Assistant - 14 Posts
2. Civil Engineering - 10 Posts
3. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering - 01 Post
4. Electrical Engineering - 01 Post
5. Mechanical Engineering - 01 Post
6. Scientific – Physics - 01 Post
7. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical) - 02 Posts
8. Scientific Assistant (M&E) - 74 Posts
9. Military Explosives - 59 Posts
10. (M&E) (Metallurgy) - 15 Posts
11. Draftsman Grade-I - 03 Posts
12. Economic Investigator - 01 Post
13. Textile Designer - 02 Posts
14. Technical Superintendent (Weaving) - 02 Posts
15. Jr. Draftsman - 01 Post
16. Senior Research Assistant - 03 Posts
17. Speech Therapist - 01 Post
18. Research Assistant - 03 Posts
19. Junior Technical Assistant - 12 Posts
20. Chargeman-II (Factory) - 04 Posts
21. Scientific Assistant (Vehicle) - 03 Posts
22. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) - 04 Posts
23. Senior Technical Assistant (Ore Dressing) - 02 Posts
24. Sanitary Inspector - 01 Post
25. Store Keeper - 01 Post
26. Assistant Manager cum Storekeeper - 01 Post
27. Junior Chemist - 10 Posts
28. Warden (For Hostel) - 01 Post
29. Assistant Store Keeper (Technical) - 01 Post
30. Laboratory Assistant - 01 Post
31. Store Clerk - 04 Posts
32. Fieldman - 01 Post
33. Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) - 27 Posts
34. Junior Statistical Assistant - 01 Post
35. Legal Assistant - 01 Post
36. Laboratory Assistant Grade-II - 24 Posts
37. Store Keeper Grade-III - 01 Post
38. Scientific Assistant (Electronics) - 03 Posts
39. Farm Manager - 02 Posts
40. Deputy Ranger - 06 Posts
41. Stockman - 13 Posts
42. Junior Technical Assistant - 08 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering for Post No. 01 (a to d), Masters Degree in Physics for Post No. 01 (e), Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science for Post No. 02, Bachelor’s Degree in Science with one of the subjects at Graduate Level in Physics, Chemistry or Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering for Post No. 03 & Other qualification details refer the notification.
* Candidates are requested to visit official notice for more details.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 30 years for Post No. 01 to 07, 09 to 12, & 14, 18 – 28 years for Post No. 08, 18 – 25 years for Post No. 13 as on 02-10-2016 & other age details refer the notification. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Mode of Recruitment :
Selection process will be selected based on OMR/Computer Based Examination & Skill Tests like Typing/Data Entry/Computer Proficiency Test, etc. Examination will have 200 questions, each carrying one mark, on the subjects General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
Final Merit List will be drawn on the basis of performance in OMR/Computer Based Examination.
Application fee Rs. 100/- it is paid through online by using SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or SBI Challan. Examination fee will be exempted to Women candidates, SC, ST, PH and Ex Servicemen Candidates.
Procedure to Apply:
Aspirants are required to fill in the application form carefully. The filled in application form should be sent to the given address along with all relevant documents of Qualification, Age Proof, Community certificate, disability certificate, experience certificate (if any available) on or before the last date of 02-10-2016 . Incomplete forms will be rejected.
Candidates can superscribe the envelope as "Application for the post of Research Assistant, Scientific Assistant and Various
Send Applications to:
The Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, Western Region, 1st Floor, Old C.G.O Building Pratistha Bhawan, South Wing, M.K. Road, Mumbai – 400 020.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02.10.2016 by 05:00 P.M
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: Within 10 days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.
Click the given link to see latest job openings:-