Department of Tourism, Government of Goa, is looking to hire services of committed and performance oriented persons for Tourist Warden, LDC and other posts on contract basis for a period of one year. Eligible and willing candidates having requisite qualification can apply on or before 15/09/2016 before 5.00 p.m. Other details regarding Goa Tourism Department Recruitment 2016-17 are given below:-
1. Taluka Level Supervisor (Male) -04 Posts
2. Lower Division Clerk – 02 Posts
3. Tourist Wardens (Male) from Ex-servicemen or Civilian – 50 Posts
4. Tourist Warden Driver (Light Vehicle) – 10 Posts
Place of Posting: Beaches & Other Tourist Places of Goa.
1. Taluka Level Supervisor (Male) – Graduation in any discipline.
2. Lower Division Clerk – Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent qualification from recognized Board/Institution.
3. Tourist Wardens (Male) – Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent qualification from recognized Board/Institution.
4. Tourist Warden Driver (Light Vehicle) – Middle School or equivalent qualification and possession of driving license for light vehicle.
Note: Knowledge of Konkani is essential for all posts and proficiency in Marathi language is desirable.
Trade Apprentices Jobs in HCL – Check Details
Multiple Posts in HRTC (H.P.) Recruitment – Check Details
Age Limit: The candidates should be maximum 45 years of age as on closing date of submission of applications, i.e., 15.09.216.
Consolidated Pay: Suitable candidates hired for the job will be paid consolidated remuneration of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Selection Criteria: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interviews and skill Test.
How to submit application: Prescribed application form should be downloaded from departmental website: www.goatourism.gov.in or Goa Govt. website: www.goa.gov.in
The application containing Personal information, Educational Qualification (Name of exam passed, Name of Board/ Institute/University, Year of Passing, %age of Marks), Correspondence Address, Employment Registration No. etc. must be sent along with one passport size photograph (pasted on the space provided in the application), self attested copies of documents in respect of date of birth, matriculation, Degree/Diploma certificate and caste certificate (if applicable) to the Director, Department of Tourism, Paryatan Bhavan, 2nd floor, Patto, Panaji-Goa so as to reach on or before 15th September 2016 till 05:00 pm.
Important Date: The deadline for submission of applications to the address mentioned above is 15.09.2016.