Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Eastern Region, invites online applications from eligible and interested candidates for multiple posts under Group-B and group-C Cadre in various departments. Interested candidates fulfilling the referred conditions of eligibility may apply online from 27.08.2016 to 26.09.2016 (5.00 PM). The details regarding posts, educational qualification, age, selection procedure and how to apply are mentioned below:-
Staff Selection Commission Eastern region (SSCER) Recruitment 2016 Details:
Overall Vacancies: 279 Posts
1) Assistant Archivist – 01 post
2) Data Processing Assistant- 02 posts
3) Duplicating Machine Operator- 01 posts
4) Scientific Assistant – 64 posts
5) Senior Instructor- 04 posts
6) Laboratory Assistant – 19 posts
7) Field Attendant – 19 posts
8) Office Attendant – 40 posts
9) Occupational Therapist – 01 post
10) Speech Therapist– 01 post
11) Junior Engineer – 105 posts
12) Junior Geographical Assistant- 02 posts
13) Research Assistant- 05 post
14) Junior Chemist- 05 posts
15) Deputy Ranger- 02 posts
16) Library Clerk- 01 post
17) Metrological Assistant- 01 post
18) Heraldic Assistant- 01 post
19) Senior Research Assistant- 04 posts
Work Place: Pan India
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Graduate/Post Graduate degree or Diploma /Certificate in relevant discipline from any recognised university or institution. For complete information, kindly check official notification.
Age Limit: The minimum age prescribed for all the posts is 18 years. To know about upper age limit for each post, kindly refer to official advertisement. The cut-off date for calculating age will be the last date of receipt of applications at the Commission’s Office.
Pay Scale: Refer to Official Notification for detailed information.
Examination Fee: All Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Servicemen category are exempted from payment of examination fee. All others are required to pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards” or through SBI Challan.
Selection Procedure: Candidates suitable for the posts will be selected through OMR/Computer Based Examination followed by personal interview. Final selection will be made after verification of documents and successful completion of medical examination.
How to apply: Candidates will have to apply online by visiting the SSC website: http://ssconline.nic.in/.
The link for online registration will be available from 27.08.2016 to 26.09.2016 (5.00 PM).
Instructions for applying online:-
(i) Candidates should apply through url h t t p : / / s s c o n l i n e . n i c . i n / s e l e c t i o n p o s t s
(ii) After reading instructions, fill up the online application form
(iii) Verify the details and submit the application
(iv) Take hard copy of the online application form and submit along with essential enclosures to the address given below:-
The Regional Director (ER)
Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region
Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building,
8th Floor 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road,
Scheme of Events:-
- Starting Date of Online Application & Payment of Fee - 27.08.2016
- Last Date of Online Application & Payment of Fee - 26.09.2016 (5.00 PM)
Related Jobs can be checked here:-