Bank of Maharashtra invites online applications for the recruitment of 1315 posts of General Officer, Security Officer and Probationary Officers & Clerks. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12.08.2016 to 06.09.2016. Other information related to age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below:-
Details Regarding Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016:
Tentative No. of Vacancies: 1315 Posts
Details of Posts Advertised:
1. Senior Manager (MMGS – III) - 100 Posts
2. Manager (MMGS – II) - 200 Posts
3. Security Officer (MMGS – II) - 15 Posts
4. Probationary Officer (Non Conventional) I in JMGS – I - 500 Posts
5. Clerk (Legal Assistant) - 100 Posts
6. Clerk (Agriculture Assistant) - 200 Posts
7. Clerk (Non Conventional) with 6 Months Certification Course - 200 Posts
- For Sr. Manager (MMGS-III) / Manager (MMGS-II) – Graduation with Professional Qualification like MBA (Finance) / CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM / CAIIB from recognized University / Board / Institution with relevant experience.
- For Security Officer (MMGS-II) - Graduation in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a University recognised by the Government of India with relevant experience.
- For Probationary Officer (JMGS-I) - Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- For Clerk (Legal Assistant) - Graduation in Law from a Government recognized University/Institute.
- For Clerk (Agriculture Assistant) - Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized University/Institute.
For Clerk (Non-Conventional) – Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
23 – 32 years for Post No. 1 & 2; 28 – 45 years for Post No. 3; 18 – 28 years for Post No. 4, 5, 6 & 7. Age will be calculated as on 01.07.2016. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale: For detailed information, please see the official advertisement.
Selection Criteria: Selection of shortlisted candidates will be based on performance in Online Written Test, Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion (GD). Final selection will be done after document verification and medical examination.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD candidates will be required to pay Rs. 100/- while all others to pay Rs. 600/- as non-refundable fee through online mode. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 12.08.2016 to 06.09.2016. Candidates are advised to read instructions and guideline given in the advertisement before applying online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & payment of Fee - 12.08.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee - 06.09.2016
Recruitment of Probationary Officer
Recruitment of General Officer
Recruitment of Security Officer
Recruitment of Clerical Cadre (Non-Conventional)
Recruitment of Legal Assistant & Agriculture Assistant
Click to see latest job openings:-