State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh Government has announced an employment notification for the recruitment of 4548 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil/ AR) & Warder posts in the department of Police and Prisons & Correctional Service. Eligible candidates fulfilling the required norms of eligibility can apply online from 03.08.2016 at 10:00 Hours to 14.09.2016 at 17:00 Hours. Detailed description regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below:-
AP Police Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total No of Vacancy: 4548 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Police Department:-
(i) Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men/ Women) - 3216 Posts
(ii) Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men/ Women) - 1067 Posts
2. Prisons & Correctional Service Department:-
(i) Warder (Male): 240 Posts
(ii) Warder (Female): 25 Pots
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination recognised by the State Government.
Age Limit: Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years & must not have attained the age of 22 years as on 01-07-2016 i.e must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1994 and not later than 01-07-1998 for Post 1, 2 & must have attained the age of 18 years & must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 01-07-2016 i.e must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1986 and not later than 01-07-1998 for Post 3, 4. Upper age relaxation of 05 years for Backward Class/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Employee of A.P & Other candidates is applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & final written examination.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for OCs/ BCs & Rs. 150/- for SCs/ STs towards Applications Processing & Examination by Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ AP Online/ TS Online in favour of Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website recruitment.appolice.gov.in on from 03-08-2016 at 10:00 Hours to 14-09-2016 at 17:00 Hours.
Instructions to Apply online:
1.Before applying online candidate should have scanned copies of copy of photo, signature & community certificate (for BC/ SC/ ST candidates).
2. Log on to website recruitment.appolice.gov.in
3. Click on Recruitment —-> “Job Advertisements”
4. Select the desired post & Click on “View”
5. Again click on Submit Application —->”Click here”
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form
7. Take Print out of online application form for Future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online - 03-08-2016 at 10:00 Hours
- Last Date to Apply Online - 14-09-2016 at 17:00 Hours
- Date to download their Hall Ticket for Preliminary Written Test - 10 days before the date of Preliminary Written Test
- Date for Preliminary Written Test - 16-10-2016 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
For more information, please visit official website recruitment.appolice.gov.in