RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) invites applications from qualified and experienced professionals for appointment of f Technical Personnel/Experts on contract basis. Eligible and willing persons may walk-in for the interview to be conducted on 16.07.2016 and 17.07.2016. The details of RailTel Corporation Recruitment 2016 are given below:-
Total No. of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Name & No. of Posts:
1. Project Director – 1 Post
2. Project Manager (Application) - 1 Post
3. Project Manager (Datacentre Infrastructure) 1 Post
4. Project Manager (Network Bandwidth) – 1 Post
5. Technical Lead (Application) - 2 Posts
6. Technical Lead (Datacentre Infrastructure) - 3 Posts
7. Technical Lead (Network Bandwidth) - 3 Posts
Place of Posting: Gurgaon & Hyderabad
Essential Qualification: BE/B.Tech OR B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths)/BCA and MCA with relevant experience.
For Post No. 1 to 4 –
Rs. 24,900- 50,500 /E-3 or 29,100- 54,500/E-4 level +applicable IDA+ HRA+ allowances/ other facilities allowed to E-3/ E-4 level.
For Post No. 5 to 7 –
Rs. 20,600- 46,500 /E-2 or 16,400- 40,500/E-1 level +applicable IDA+ HRA+ allowances/other facilities allowed to E- 1/ E-2 level.
Criteria of Appointment: Selection process includes scrutiny of applications and multi-level walk-in interviews.
How to submit applications: Willing candidates possessing requisite qualifications and experience may download Application Proforma from the official website http://www.railtelindia.com/ and appear for walk-in-interview along with supporting documents, i.e., educational qualification & experience certificates etc. at the given date, time & place.
Scheme of interview:
Date of Walk-in –
- For Post No. 1 to 4 – 16th July 2016
- For Post No. 5 to 7 – 17th July 2016
Reporting Time – 09:30 AM
Venue: RailTel Corporation of India Limited, Plot no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon- 122003
Link for latest jobs information: http://recruitment2013info.blogspot.in/